Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Column: Alabama delivers a most painful and avoidable end to historic Georgia streak

13»

Comments

• Options
    stacey20stacey20 Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman

Georgia has to recruit the Atlanta metro area at the top level if they are going to win another National Title. The talent in Atlanta is awesome. Kirby and his staff has to be great in South Georgia and Atlanta.

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

A repost to you NavyDawg.

@ Navydawg

God be with you Brother, enjoy the one thing you can still do and enjoy it. Until people have walked in your shoes they sometime don't understand, yes the world has changed, lot of folks like us understand sacrifice and commitment. Sadly there are a lot that don't. Trust me, there are a lot of us out there, they call us the silent majority, so long as we're here and faith is present we are in good hands.

Thank you and every other Veteran and their families for the sacrifices you've made. I know it's off topic so that's all I'm going to say. Have peace navydawg and others in your situation.

Back on topic, Go Dawgs!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You brought tears of joy to my eyes with this. From deep in my heart Thank You. Thank you So very, very much. I am So Blessed really. There are people By Far worse off than me.

I guess I throwed myself a pity party and for that I am ashamed and apologize. I’m WAY TO passionate about Dawgs football as in the end it Is a game after all. My wife will as I do with her, deeply consider my advice and as I do with her, many times heed my advice, but outside of GOD on which Both of us depend she is a very independent person.

She saw the same things in the game as I did and came to the same conclusions. As All my family members that I have spoken with by phone did. If we had lost the game fair and square I wouldn’t say much. And my own family members would call me out for complaining if I did. So I guess my quite large family on Both sides are All either blind or ignorant. I think not. I think it’s a matter of opinion, of which we All have. But enough of that.

It is SO refreshing to know and moreover SEE people like YOU who have and Show compassion for their fellow man ( humanity). It’s Also and Equally important if not more so that you are a person of Faith. That warms my heart and serves to remind me, I’m NEVER Alone. I have The Most High-Christ Jesus, My Family and Loved Ones, and my Loved Ones like YOU that I might not get the wonderful opportunity of meeting on This earth but Will have the opportunity to meet One Fine Day in a FAR Better place !!

May God Richly Bless & Protect You and your family my Very Good Friend & Brother. I wish You and Them a Very Merry Christmas !! Again Thank You !! You have Blessed Me with a Better Day !! 🎵🎶One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus 🎵🎶 Look forward to meeting you by the King’s throne !! 😃

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 346 ✭✭✭✭ Senior