Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Brock Vandagriff to transfer to Kentucky, face Georgia next season

2»

Comments

• osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 425 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I was always hopeful about Mr. V. Remember his recruitment, the family connections, and all that. Just seemed like a good fit. Glad he stayed at UGA for the time he did, trying to grind it out. It's a bummer he never quite hit that QB1 status, on a human interest level.

That aside, one thing that always worried me when he was behind center was his tendency to dip his knee suuuuper low when receiving the snap. Y'all remember that travesty of a Sugar Bowl a few years back vs. Texas got that call for his knee hitting the ground just before he punted, so Texas got the ball deep into our territory? I had flashbacks of that game nearly every time BVG received a snap. That's just his style, I guess, but it gave me palpitations...

Anyhow, I wish him all of the luck that he put his talent toward achieving.

Go DAWGS!