Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Social media reacts to Alabama blowing late lead, losing to Michigan in College Football Playoff

13»

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now Washington is America's team. I know I will be pulling for the Washington Dawgs in this one.

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2

Yes. I saw this and wondered the same thing. I also questioned the personal foul call on the UM fullback for ensuring a Bama defender is out of a play vs. a no-call on a Bama defender for body slamming a UM player. The plays were within just a few minutes of each other. I know football is rough, I played for many years. My complaint is the inconsistency of the referees and how Bama always benefits. It's rubbish and a lot of folks are sick of it.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just read where BAMA is requesting their fans send in money to support NIL. CAn't confirm this. Hoax?

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"May God Bless and Protect you All through 2024 !! Let’s set our eyes on our beloved Dawgs making Yet Another run for a Ntl. Title in 2024 !!! Long live the Red & Black Georgia Dawgs !!!".....think it's safe to declare that everyone on this site, given the "eye test" up to this point would agree that Our Dawgs are overall the BEST TEAM in college football for the 2023 season.....likewise, the prospects for The Dawgs in the 24 season are brighter than any other team in D-5!

Navydawg, here's prayin that in 24 the deficits of 23 are more than made up for!......you and I both know that growin old ain't for sissies!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Doesn't matter, that you knew what was coming...IMO.

The reason being....if the play is executed properly and everybody is assignment sound and wins their one-on-ones...the play will work to the extent was meant to work.

The difference between the early Saban teams and the recent Saban teams...is that the earlier version would've probably scored.

The only "Great Team" we've seen this year, is the UGA Bulldogs...[from top to bottom]. Bama, Michigan, FSU, Washington, Texas....are all below the UGA Standard. Being a Champion, requires a certain mindset. UGA has "it"...they don't. IMO. And, it shows on the field.