Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Coaches Poll Top 25 rankings Week 5: Georgia football poised for Top 5 matchup against Alabama

SystemSystem Posts: 11,058 admin
edited September 22 in Article commenting
imageCoaches Poll Top 25 rankings Week 5: Georgia football poised for Top 5 matchup against Alabama

Georgia football has the No. 1 spot in the Coaches Poll Top 25 rankings for Week 5.

Read the full story here

Comments

• osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Interesting that the coaches still have UGA at #1, even after a bye week.

• Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 177 ✭✭✭ Junior

Texas, Alabama, and our Dawgs have trucked supposedly quality opponents in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Clemson, respectively. Tennessee and Oklahoma both looked very ordinary yesterday. Ole Miss and Ohio State have not played anyone of note. Kentucky is still an unknown IMO as far as validating our standing. Could Clemson be a dark horse?

This week at Alabama will be the litmus test for CKS and our Dawgs. Are we ready to stamp our authority as the premiere program in the country? I pray we are. I'm so sick of being bested by those people. In CKS we trust.

Go Dawgs!

• David1David1 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How in the world are we the odds pick to win this game? I thought we’d be the underdog for sure.