ATHENS — It is not uncommon for coaches to steal from one another.
Read the full story here
Bloody Tuesday is nothing new or invented by Kirby. We had bloody Tuesdays when I played high school football in the 80s. I believe Dooley called it that, too.
That could be, but the Munson in me has me already worried about the UF game. No one I hate more!
Kirby's best saying is this..." You're either elite or you're not"....so true, kind of like when Ricky Bobby says..." If you're not first, you're last."
Man, I love that movie!
Being in Jacksonville have to see all the Gators coming out of the woodwork. All the chumps chomping. They talk about how many more yards Philo has than Stockton. Well Phil played into the 4th quarter or more all games. Stockton left way earlier in all. Ole Miss has a bad defense. Worst than Arkansas. Offense is good but stop the run. Not so good. Their defense mediocre. Our defense and offense both really good. But even blind squirrel There done venting.
being from South Carolina, it’s the gamecocks I despise more than any team Georgia plays. If we lost every game the only one I would want to win is against Carolina. When we lost in 2019, you would have thought they would a natty. Nothing but crickets from that group since then. Still pissed that muschamp allowed his players to deface the hedges.
Do you really have that little subject matter to write about? Seriously. Maybe do some research and write an original article for once. Something ESPN or CBS sports didn't already write about. Or this trivial baloney.
I don’t think Conor knows what the word “mantra” means. I’ve heard him misuse it on radio broadcasts numerous times also
Saw a video yesterday of **** Hayes back in the day holding court with his OSU players talking about complacency should never be a word ever attributed to any of his players, ever! He gave a life lesson on it! HIs guys were hanging on every word he said. Nothing new under the sun.
Evidently you can't say the man's name W.O.O.D.Y. on here , pretty messed up.
I’m convinced a Baptist organist set the world filter here. Can’t say **** either for some reason. (Moñkey)
Seems like the lousy stinkin gators need to be disciplined by the Dawgs, yet again.
"reddawg1", "Kasey"—that is more than hilarious!