Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Everyone just gonna ignore...

tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited December 2017 in General

That Brenton Cox just de-committed? Right after his bama visit, BUT right before our visit...

Comments

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’d say we got a 50/50 shot now. See what happens. Kirby pour him up some red koolaid!

• Options
    chattdawgchattdawg Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Anyone going acknowledge that FSU coach is visiting Mr. Fields? After seeing his comments from the press conference today, I’d understand why JF would be interested in playing there. Hope like hades that I’m wrong.

@12ed can I get some of that DV mojo?

• Options

@chattdawg said:
    Anyone going acknowledge that FSU coach is visiting Mr. Fields? After seeing his comments from the press conference today, I’d understand why JF would be interested in playing there. Hope like hades that I’m wrong.

I think fields is a DAWG. I'm sure Kirby has been calling him a lot checking on his finger and buttering him up and what not.

• Options

@greygoose01 said:
    I’d say we got a 50/50 shot now. See what happens. Kirby pour him up some red koolaid!

Haha. Maybe he will see that there's a new sheriff in town and Saban will be forced into retirement by Kirby lol.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:

85/15 UGA. Remember it's also right after we beat AU in the SECCG.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@chattdawg said:

You mean the FSU coach that is getting hammered on Twitter by his players (UO) for downright lying to them?

• Options

@Denmen185 said:

@chattdawg said:

You mean the FSU coach that is getting hammered on Twitter by his players (UO) for downright lying to them?

Oh shnap... off to Twitter I go..

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tymoon31 said:

@greygoose01 said:

Haha. Maybe he will see that there's a new sheriff in town and Saban will be forced into retirement by Kirby lol.

YESSIR! I see Kirby coaching for a LONG time. Saban doing aerial jumping splits, or dancing in the locker room, or sprinting down the sideline when (Swift) takes it to the house? Me thinks not, lol. I love the passion & enthusiasm & drive that our coach has. Trickles right down to our players!

• Options

@Denmen185 said:

@chattdawg said:

Oh I haven’t seen that yet...thanks!

• Options

@12ed said:

@chattdawg said:

DV mojo for those in the DV dojo.
    Fields is drifting further away by the day tbh. Letting these crazy used car salesmen into his home means he isn't even interested in maintaining appearances anymore.
    I'm starting to doubt that Justin is a man of his word. He might dishonor the commitment he made to Georgia and to the guys he's been recruiting. He's still a quality young man though.

Haha love it! Thanks DV sensei!

• Options

@greygoose01 said:

@tymoon31 said:

@greygoose01 said:

YESSIR! I see Kirby coaching for a LONG time. Saban doing aerial jumping splits, or dancing in the locker room, or sprinting down the sideline when (Swift) takes it to the house? Me thinks not, lol. I love the passion & enthusiasm & drive that our coach has. Trickles right down to our players!

Kinda the way I see it. Since the UNC game I've loved that passion he brings. I tried to contact mark Richt to beg him to show me the slightest bit of fire... they wouldn't let me have his cell number for some weird reason. I mean, he's not the president.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:

@greygoose01 said:

85/15 UGA. Remember it's also right after we beat AU in the SECCG.

And, his family has been Dawg fans since Moses was a young blood.

• Options
    thehutch40thehutch40 Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Denmen185 said:

@chattdawg said:

details please? I don't do much twitter but I do like a good laugh.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After reading Santa Sentell’s piece on Trey Hill... Either he his trolling Auburn or UGA. Feel the same way about Cox.