Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Things I bet you didn't know

BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

1 .... #2 ... think Sayler knows this

Comments

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But this really blew my mind ... think JF knew this

• chattdawgchattdawg Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

They don't call them the worldwide leader for nothing boys!!!!

• AkonAkon Posts: 156 ✭✭✭ Junior

ESPN does have him ranked as the #1 guard on their rankings

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Akon said:
    ESPN does have him ranked as the #1 guard on their rankings

Wonder if Salyer knows that

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, to be fair, The previous staff recruited Cam Newton as a tight end.

• JMFDJMFD Posts: 219 ✭✭✭ Junior

ESPN is #2... Kerplunk!

• BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a joke . My 8 year old could write a better article. I can not stand it when they goof this bad. It’s like they hired Tubberville to write for them now. You know , the Jacob Murray is handing off to Lars Hampton . Hines Bailey is making Easton look like Namath guy. He’s a peach.

• DiceDawgDiceDawg Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

This article sounds like Gary Dainelson's commentary.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DiceDawg said:
    This article sounds like Gary Dainelson's commentary.

He will probably say that Kirby told him all of that on the record with all of the mistakes. And then get mad when he’s questioned about it.

And then write a “war and peace” novel about Alabama.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Danielson was right, that Kirby wanted the information out. Kirby just had to take the hi road. Filing a complaint is one thing, but then having the same thing occur when everyone watching is aware the league office has already been notified would have been a huge embarrassment to the commissioner.

Justin Fields might have made a fine LBer with some added weight, but Herschel Walker is still probably the best LBer prospect UGA has ever signed. See if you can find some tape. Fierce.

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Under Things You Did Not Know:

In addition to hunting, Jake Fromm also ice skates as my daughter saw the picture on Instagram tonight. She was not to keen on the idea since she broke her wrist ice skating many years ago. Of course the fact she went ice skating with one skate and a walking boot with a high ankle sprain from field hockey was probably not a good idea to begin with.