Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jaevon Becton Decommits from UGA

2»

Comments

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg yea that's very possible too bud. And there may be another one for them to try to whoo very shortly (decommit)

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MacDawg15 yep, got to make room for Mr Bush

• Options

I'd LOVE having a 6'5 guy with his speed no doubt. But Wiltfong cb'd Bush to Baylor lol. I know he can't always be right, but he's rarely wrong. I think he's one of those kids that's so good we HAVE to try to make him know he's got a spot if he comes to UGA. He's a DEFINITE take IF he wants to be a DAWG, and CKS will make room. It's jmo, but maybe Wiltfong knew that we were only taking 2 wr's in this class and came to his conclusion that way. I'd just love to land a STUD corner and possibly another DT in this class. I think we'll be very happy DAWG fans when the 20th rolls around though!!

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Corners , other than our current stud Smith, will be added 2nd go around

• Options

Oh I definitely believe Smith's a stud. I should have said other than Smith because he's very underrated imo! I meant another TRUE island corner LIKE Smith instead of safeties or hybrid corners. Like Campbell (who's a long shot now) or Goodrich. Wilson from south Florida is who IMO we seem to be trending with right now.

• Options
    jpclayton2jpclayton2 Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

Any one think Rachud Wildgoose sticks in this class? We need some depth at CB.