Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

A few things I am thankful for this year & things I am not

BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just wanted to put out there a few things I am thankful for in relation to UGA football (and some I'm not):

1. Chubb, Michel, Carter, Bellamy. If life pays you back half of what you have given us this you will never need for anything.

2. Roquan..... no explanation needed

3. Jake Fromm..... The epitome of the next man up.

4. Jacob Eason.... You carried yourself like a Pro this year. No matter what you decide, you will always be a D.A.M.N Good Dawg.

5. Jay Johnson... You don't think it was an accident that the offense got better, do you?

6. Kevin Sherrer.... May you future Defenses be the 2nd best in the SEC.

7. Auburn... That beat down you gave us was exactly what we needed.

8. Dawgnation Podcast... Gatorhater countdown

9. Kirby.... Enough said...

THINGS I'M NOT THANKFUL FOR....

1. CBS

2. Gary Danielson

3. Did I mention CBS

Comments

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bah humbug to Tommy Tuberville worst ever!

• Options
    oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigDawgEatin said:

I kind of liked Tommy he was so bad he was funny and in a way entertaining .

• Options
    jc30116jc30116 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@oldon42 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

I kind of liked Tommy he was so bad he was funny and in a way entertaining .

Yeah some people are entertaining when making a complete jacka.ss of themselves.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So you end on 9 things you’re thankful for? Couldn’t squeeze out one more to end with the traditional and even top 10 list? I will add number 10, Payne train. Thanks my man for the good years. Always felt you deserved more praise than you got.

• Options
    DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2017

11 Special Teams

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yo Dawgsauce you on the sauce?

• Options
    RotgutRotgut Posts: 20 ✭✭ Sophomore

One of the sweetest things in football is when you can successfully run the ball whenever you want, even when the defense knows it is coming. We had almost an entire season of that. I think I'm going to sit back and rewatch that Vandy game. 45 points scored, 126 yards passing.

• Options

@JRT812 said:

It wouldn't let me post! I'll try again. #11 Special Teams

• Options

@JRT812 said:

And, yes. I'm on the sauce.