Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Bulk Pet Leash

jdnjkjdnjk Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Brown Good Nylon Short Dog Walking Leash
This soft, durable short nylon leashes keep you in control during walks. Perfectly matched to the nylon webbing of Martingale Collars, Gentle Leader Headcollars, Easy Walk Harness, and KeepSafe collars. Leashes can be cusotmized length.
·Dog walking leash made of soft, durable nylon with heavy-duty stitching, keeps you in control during walks.
·Perfectly matched to the nylon webbing of: Martingale Collars, Gentle Leader
·The tangle resistant and trigger design nickel plated hooks makes it easy to closure and keep dogs on leash.The good dog leash is with a strong alloy ring for Hanging Waste Bags.
·Short dog leash makes it the perfect for gaining full control while enjoying a stroll with your medium or large dog. And the brown dog leash is fits with most collars and looks great with matching collar.
·Our short nylon dog leash is constructed of durable 100%nylon, and comfortable padded handles design.
·We take pride in the high quality of our dual handle dog leash.
Item nameshort dog walking leash
Materialnylon
ColorsBase on pantone colors
Size1” width and 31” length
AccessoryCustomized as you need
OEM/ODMWelcome
Sample time3-5 days
Delivery time7-15 days for less than 1000 set
PortShenZhen
Payment termT/T , Paypal , Western Union
Package1 pcs/opp
Guanchang Traveling & Houseware Products Co., Ltd. has the whole production line
Our factory through the related certificate
Our clients come from the worldBulk Pet Leash

Comments

• Options
    tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

perfect because I have a need for bulk leashes!

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Any chance you have this in red?

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was just saying to myself “self, why just buy one leash?”
    I feel like if you can’t afford multiple leashes, you should just go home.

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A shame it only comes in brown though

• Options
    DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Only the 1% can afford bulk leashes. The 99% have to buy them one at a time.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Spam. We will immediately terminate any account which we believe is being used to transmit, or is otherwise connected with, any spam or other unsolicited bulk email in connection with any messaging service made available through the Service. In addition, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated, then you agree to pay us liquidated damages of $2 for each item of spam, unsolicited bulk email or private messaging transmitted from, or otherwise connected with, your account. Otherwise you agree to pay our actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.

• Options
    TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

this will go great with all the DAWGS UP IN HERE

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Great Website!

I hope those are Joseph A Bank 2 for 1 suits. He’s going to wear a hole right through those in the first block and a half... or so I’ve heard.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well yeah, cuz if I buy a leashes for Blizzy and Bella, my 998 other dogs are going to want one.