Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Is the NCAA reviewing the practice of hiring high school coaches to gain an advantage in recruiting?

2»

Comments

• Options
    spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Reeldawg said:

I just read that the father of Harbaugh's 2019 recruit will go to Oregon, not Michigan.

Interestingly, the father, Michael Johnson, has a decade of NFL experience.

I totally misread what you put down and thought you were referring to the recruit going to Oregon. I find it very funny that Oregon one upped Harbaugh by offering an actual position coach job over an analyst job. Not a fan of using coaches to lure kids to a certain college unless that is where they wanted to go any way, but as long as it is within the guidelines it will be done. Coaches have to win to stay employed and you have to have top tier guys to win.