Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Who do you want more

GeorgiaDawgs912GeorgiaDawgs912 Posts: 168 mod
edited January 2017 in General

Who do you want more 48 votes

Williams
20%
mlittleDawg88godawgs17DawgTattooGDAWG2716JayDogczaxsbakgeorgiadogs3056bobbypiperready0422 10 votes
Solomon
79%
SavageDawg17burnthickorydawgBamaDawgBradDogYipYapHankJohnny9323DakotaDawgFanRenoHightowerBrentDawgGoneHossDawg35daddydawg7250RoseBullGawdSWARLES_BARKLEYChiChiRobbiejohonest_abedawgbybirth 38 votes

Comments

• DawgGoneDawgGone Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman
    Solomon

I put more thought into this than I thought I would, but I picked Solomon.

• spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No point in wanting Solomon because he is gone. Williams or Speed is a real need for us due to what we lose next year with graduation. Stokes would work too, but he is a little more raw than Williams for sure.

• theoriginalpitbulltheoriginalpitbull Posts: 112 ✭✭✭ Junior

We have plenty of short DBs. If I had to choose, I'd hope at least one of our remaining commits is from a 6'1" to 6'3" DB.

• RLanceCRLanceC Posts: 32 ✭✭ Sophomore

Williams will be a big asset in the return game...also some on offense.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Williams

I want someone who will be a dawg heart and soul. Solomon would be a huge get for us, but I've started to think his words and actions mean UGA is just not where he wants to be. Jamyest, on the other hand, clearly has connections to UGA and I believe would prosper on this team. His heart would be here, so I went with him.

• dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Solomon

No bad choices, just choices. Williams competitiveness , heart , instincts and play making ability would be must watch theater with Poole , Le Count , and DE Angelo. Like to see it get Ameer may have Curb appeal to the plan.

• HotDawgHotDawg Posts: 20 ✭ Freshman

Dude, I'm still trying to figure out how to use this site.

• GeorgiaDawgs912GeorgiaDawgs912 Posts: 168 mod

@HotDawg said:
    Dude, I'm still trying to figure out how to use this site. Lol

• ChiChiChiChi Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman
    Solomon

Nothing against Jamyest and I would love to have him, but we have guys on campus already that can do what he can do and I don't see him making an impact in the return game with Mecole on the roster. Guys like Solomon don't come around every year. This is an easy choice for me

• BrentBrent Posts: 24 ✭✭ Sophomore
    Solomon

@RLanceC said:
    Williams will be a big asset in the return game...also some on offense.

Watching the return game unfold this spring will be fun. My bet for this year will be Hardman. There are several others that I think can do it too.

• ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Solomon

Williams would be a bonus however I feel Solomon is a must get. Mecole will be able to help in the return game. If Mecole is struggling so much at Corner, why not use him on Offense. He's to talented to ride the bench.

• daddydawg72daddydawg72 Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Solomon

I didn't see Williams but a few times. One was when his HS team played IMG, he was abused by the taller WRs. He does look great as a returner or maybe a slot WR. In the HS playoff game at the dome, he was great w/ the ball in his hands. I think I would take a pass rusher like ''Big Cat" Bryant over Williams if it came down to these two.

• RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There is no option for me to click that says, "Bofe."