Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Anyone interested in offseason distraction....

MinnesotaDawgMinnesotaDawg Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

....that is relentlessly frustrating and pointless? Try watching a UGA basketball game. Every year is basically the same. Boring, methodical pace of play, sloppy turnovers, poor shooting.... One or two good players whose talents are wasted around the rest of below average "talent." Several players who have had significant minutes, for multiple years, play like they just picked up a basketball for the first time a week ago.

Comments

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well I dont live close to Athens and I dont have good cable TV so I dont get to see much Dawgs Hoops but 11-5....I've seen it worse.......But hey check out girls volleyball....I dont really care who wins but I like to watch it!

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think this frustration expands to all of NCAA basketball. The play seems sloppy and slow, not going to watch it. I think making people go one year before going pro has made it worse. Keep getting young talent who will be there one year and don’t care as much as others, and they’re still young and that leads to sloppy play too. I haven’t watched NCAA b-ball in years, other than an occasional game here and there. Don’t even care about March madness anymore.

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Teddy said:
    I think this frustration expands to all of NCAA basketball. The play seems sloppy and slow, not going to watch it. I think making people go one year before going pro has made it worse. Keep getting young talent who will be there one year and don’t care as much as others, and they’re still young and that leads to sloppy play too. I haven’t watched NCAA b-ball in years, other than an occasional game here and there. Don’t even care about March madness anymore.

I don’t do bball. Never have never will

• Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Today’s Dawg hoop game was boooooooooring and sloppy.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As a dawg fan it’s hard to watch cause you know what the end result will be.

• Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thing about Yante is he has games where he just doesn’t show up, aint a lotta fight in that Dawg

• Options
    DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

75 days till opening day!