Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Scott Stricklin = Mark Fox in a baseball cap...

13»

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@FredBear said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:
    hillary clinton=mark fox
    scott stricklin = hillary clinton in a baseball cap

Bozo the liar clown = Donald Trump.

I know. A clown outmaneuvered hillary. It's great

A clown who lost the popular vote by 3 million, but won the hearts of Klansmen everywhere.

This isn't like you. Why are you making excuses for a loser? She wanted the presidency since the 90s and she still couldn't manage to beat a semi-coherent clown

I'm not making excuses for Hillary, I'm making points about the worst president in our history.
    Honestly Trump would have destroyed our system of governance by now if not for checks and balances. He's truly in-American.
    Now I'm done with politics, I might get banned for what I've already posted.
    I guess you get the last word.

That's a bit hysterical in all honesty. Not any better than the people who thought Obama was the literal antichrist.

You're entitled to your opinion, I don't have to agree with you though.

NO THAT'S NOT ENOUGH
    I want to keep this going
    All UGA BB threads must be derailed. Best way to send a message to McGarity so he fires mark fox
    PS I don't think you'll be banned for going deep into politics unless it gets personal or overly emotive.

Ok, I'll bite.
    We have a POTUS who has called the press, an enemy of America. He sided with a Russian despot dictator who has re-ignited the cold war against our own intelligence services. MANY experts think he is damaging our federal institutions for generations to come. A high level FBI special agent resigned Friday so he can be free to speak up about Trump's war on our institutions.

This is not Hillary doing self serving things and lying about taking fire in Bosnia or wherever. This is an unprecedented attack on a system we've had in place for close to 250 years.

None of what I've posted even gets to WHY he is doing these things, but hopefully it will come out.

The press IS the enemy of the people. At least us patriotic ones. I'm sure the anti-American crowd loves them

Pretty sure FNC was considered an enemy of the country by democrats for years.
    I really find it appalling that republicans and democrats can't realize how similar they are

When a democrat POTUS calls the press the enemy of America and ruminates on whether he can charge news organizations with crimes, plus sides with Russia over our intelligence services, then gives Putin Syria as possible payment for info on a campaign opponent, get back to me.
    The really bad thing is just how willing many republicans are to cross The Rubicon with this un-American piece of.. work.

So Obama's treatment of the press gets a pass but trump's hot air is beyond the pale?
    Now trump gave putin syria? Oh my God. This is what it's going to be like for the next 4-8 years. Just like the previous two terms when everything obama did was a conspiracy, everything trump does is a conspiracy!!1111

Show me where Obama called the press an enemy of America, of talked about whether he could jail and/or shut CNN and others down.
    Obama was nothing like Trump. Just because crazies made stuff up about Obama doesn't them comparable.
    This might be a boy who cried wolf type situation where so much BS has been thrown around for so long many can't tell when a true wannabee despot comes along.

Obama DOJ wiretapping james rosen??
    The whole Sharyl Atkinson thing where her computer was suspiciously hacked by a government entity???
    Demanding AP's phone records, etc?
    Holler back at me when trump backs up his hot air with action. He's talk.

It's clear the only reason Trump hasn't gone full out despot is a few mature people around him have talked him out of some things.

Occam's razor.
    He's an entertainer type and his public persona is BS. He bashes Goldman Sachs during the election then hires Goldman Sachs executives throughout his administration. Steve Mnuchin, Gary Cohn. His rhetoric only reflects the image that he wants. In the end it's hot air.

Occam's razor suggests strongly he's a crap human being tittering on the edge of full blown despotic insanity.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:
    I make a post, edit something for clarity..it arbitrarily disappears "awaiting approval."
    The forum software used for this site is grade A garbage

@BojanglesInsider said:
    I make a post, edit something for clarity..it arbitrarily disappears "awaiting approval."
    The forum software used for this site is grade A garbage

Heck, it's news to me you can edit at all. I haven't seen anything that indicates how to go about it.

settings icon next to the timestamp on posts lists the option to edit

Thanks.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@FredBear said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:
    hillary clinton=mark fox
    scott stricklin = hillary clinton in a baseball cap

Bozo the liar clown = Donald Trump.

I know. A clown outmaneuvered hillary. It's great

A clown who lost the popular vote by 3 million, but won the hearts of Klansmen everywhere.

This isn't like you. Why are you making excuses for a loser? She wanted the presidency since the 90s and she still couldn't manage to beat a semi-coherent clown

I'm not making excuses for Hillary, I'm making points about the worst president in our history.
    Honestly Trump would have destroyed our system of governance by now if not for checks and balances. He's truly in-American.
    Now I'm done with politics, I might get banned for what I've already posted.
    I guess you get the last word.

That's a bit hysterical in all honesty. Not any better than the people who thought Obama was the literal antichrist.

You're entitled to your opinion, I don't have to agree with you though.

NO THAT'S NOT ENOUGH
    I want to keep this going
    All UGA BB threads must be derailed. Best way to send a message to McGarity so he fires mark fox
    PS I don't think you'll be banned for going deep into politics unless it gets personal or overly emotive.

Ok, I'll bite.
    We have a POTUS who has called the press, an enemy of America. He sided with a Russian despot dictator who has re-ignited the cold war against our own intelligence services. MANY experts think he is damaging our federal institutions for generations to come. A high level FBI special agent resigned Friday so he can be free to speak up about Trump's war on our institutions.

This is not Hillary doing self serving things and lying about taking fire in Bosnia or wherever. This is an unprecedented attack on a system we've had in place for close to 250 years.

None of what I've posted even gets to WHY he is doing these things, but hopefully it will come out.

The press IS the enemy of the people. At least us patriotic ones. I'm sure the anti-American crowd loves them

Pretty sure FNC was considered an enemy of the country by democrats for years.
    I really find it appalling that republicans and democrats can't realize how similar they are

When a democrat POTUS calls the press the enemy of America and ruminates on whether he can charge news organizations with crimes, plus sides with Russia over our intelligence services, then gives Putin Syria as possible payment for info on a campaign opponent, get back to me.
    The really bad thing is just how willing many republicans are to cross The Rubicon with this un-American piece of.. work.

So Obama's treatment of the press gets a pass but trump's hot air is beyond the pale?
    Now trump gave putin syria? Oh my God. This is what it's going to be like for the next 4-8 years. Just like the previous two terms when everything obama did was a conspiracy, everything trump does is a conspiracy!!1111

Show me where Obama called the press an enemy of America, of talked about whether he could jail and/or shut CNN and others down.
    Obama was nothing like Trump. Just because crazies made stuff up about Obama doesn't them comparable.
    This might be a boy who cried wolf type situation where so much BS has been thrown around for so long many can't tell when a true wannabee despot comes along.

Obama DOJ wiretapping james rosen??
    The whole Sharyl Atkinson thing where her computer was suspiciously hacked by a government entity???
    Demanding AP's phone records, etc?
    Holler back at me when trump backs up his hot air with action. He's talk.

It's clear the only reason Trump hasn't gone full out despot is a few mature people around him have talked him out of some things.

Occam's razor.
    He's an entertainer type and his public persona is BS. He bashes Goldman Sachs during the election then hires Goldman Sachs executives throughout his administration. Steve Mnuchin, Gary Cohn. His rhetoric only reflects the image that he wants. In the end it's hot air.

Occam's razor suggests strongly he's a crap human being tittering on the edge of full blown despotic insanity.

It's best to assume nine times out of ten that they all are. Skepticism of government is healthy in a free society.

I agree with your post on it's face, in context though Trump is FAR from business as usual.
    He is off the reservation in a big and not good way.
    The masses never seem to grasp the true dangerous outliers till things reach near critical mass.
    Trump wants badly to fire The #2 at The FBI and Mueller. If he attempts to fire either and his Congressional lap dogs back him, we'll be in a full blown Constitutional crisis. I THINK the few adults who still have his ear will talk him down, but it's impossible to say for sure.

• Options
    CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Should be interesting this upcoming baseball season for sure.

• Options

@CoachRob16 said:
    Should be interesting this upcoming baseball season for sure.

The thing that really made my blood boil is an article I read Friday that suggested Stricklin thinks finishing close to .500 will be acceptable. If that is the case, shut down the program and build a really outstanding intramural league.

• Options
    DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:
    I agree with your post on it's face, in context though Trump is FAR from business as usual.
    The masses never seem to grasp the true dangerous outliers till things reach near critical mass.
    Trump wants badly to fire The #2 at The FBI and Mueller. If he attempts to fire either and his Congressional lap dogs back him, we'll be in a full blown Constitutional crisis. I THINK the few adults who still have his ear will talk him down, but it's impossible to say for sure.

Of course he does. Putting the russia stuff aside, special prosecutors always claim a scalp whether there's actual impropriety relating to the original charge or not. Look at what happened to Bill Clinton. An investigation into Vince Foster's death & whitewater ended with a semen stained blue dress. Then under dubya, the whole valerie plame thing ended with a charge of making false statements to the FBI for scooter libby because nothing else could stick.. I'm not very fond of the way special prosecutors are given unlimited time, power, and purview. Political fishing expeditions are garbage. If trump gets close to firing people to remove Mueller(he'd need to fire Rosenstein then have the new Deputy AG remove the special counsel) then Mueller better leak the goods(assuming there are any) if he wants me to care. Otherwise I don't. Or better yet, lets just assign a bunch of special prosecutors for everything so everybody's left pissing their pants. The ensuing circus would be absolutely entertaining.

"Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum."

Really don't want to be reading about politics on a sports forum. Like I've said in the past, this forum is one of the many places I can go and talk about things that I love without having to be bothered by other stuff like politics or religion or any of that other stuff. Keep it out of the threads.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgsofWar said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

Of course he does. Putting the russia stuff aside, special prosecutors always claim a scalp whether there's actual impropriety relating to the original charge or not. Look at what happened to Bill Clinton. An investigation into Vince Foster's death & whitewater ended with a semen stained blue dress. Then under dubya, the whole valerie plame thing ended with a charge of making false statements to the FBI for scooter libby because nothing else could stick.. I'm not very fond of the way special prosecutors are given unlimited time, power, and purview. Political fishing expeditions are garbage. If trump gets close to firing people to remove Mueller(he'd need to fire Rosenstein then have the new Deputy AG remove the special counsel) then Mueller better leak the goods(assuming there are any) if he wants me to care. Otherwise I don't. Or better yet, lets just assign a bunch of special prosecutors for everything so everybody's left pissing their pants. The ensuing circus would be absolutely entertaining.

"Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum."

Really don't want to be reading about politics on a sports forum. Like I've said in the past, this forum is one of the many places I can go and talk about things that I love without having to be bothered by other stuff like politics or religion or any of that other stuff. Keep it out of the threads.

Avoid the BB threads.
    My mission is to make them unbearable until McGarity fires mark fox

Fox is a sly old devil when it comes to self serving statements. He was asked about the losing streak last week and he replied '' some people may have jumped ship after a couple of losses but nobody on this team has''. A couple of games my size 10 foot. I think we end the season right at .500, that's Fox ball for you.
    This serves nobody's interest but Fox's. The players are being cheated, so are the fans.
    The decision should already be made to ''move in a different direction'' as the euphemism puts it.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CMR has clearly lost control of this thread. Anyonr remember Scott Stricklin?