Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

We close with...

benben Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Walker
Reese
Campbell

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Reese
    Campbell
    Davis
    Walthour
    perhaps Greene or another player or perhaps we only sign those 4.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have a person who's never failed me before telling me Quay is a Dawg

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Campbell
    Walker
    Reese
    Walthour
    Davis

• Options

@judasdurant said:

He is...

• Options
    ChicagoDawgChicagoDawg Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tdub0199 said:
    Campbell
    Walker
    Reese
    Walthour
    Davis

I am thinking the same thing at this point. Hope it turns out this way!!

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:
    Reese
    Campbell
    Davis
    Walthour

No walker?

I'll be surprised if we sign him, but I've been surprised before.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@judasdurant said:

Then we've got a Bush trending our way if you believe TX insiders

Bush and Reese are a toss up at this point, we need more defensive players imho....

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Still think 4 which would be Campbell, Walker, Reese and Walthour(/Davis)

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Walker, Reese, Campbell, and Bush. Walthour grey shirts. #1 class ranking, SEVEN five-stars (holy smokes!), and we steal from Bama, Michigan and Tennessee. Interesting none of us are picking Sandige. Hope he has fun playing for the chickens.

• Options

@Tdub0199 said:
    Campbell
    Walker
    Reese
    Walthour
    Davis

If we do land all 5 it will be maybe the best class anybody has landed since 247 started keeping score.

• Options
    edited February 2018

I think Sandidge sticks with his heart and chooses the ****... Walthour is very underrated in my opinion...

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tdub0199 said:
    I think Sandidge sticks with his heart and chooses the ****... Walthour is very underrated in my opinion...

Probably right, and if so, I really hope ESPN has the guts to put up a headline, "Sandidge announces he prefers ****."

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:
    Reese
    Campbell
    Davis
    Walthour

No walker?

I'll be surprised if we sign him, but I've been surprised before.

He's trending our way you know. Predictions plus some vol insider saying Walker to UGA is a done deal

I was out all afternoon, I never access the web when I'm out except for business or directions, so no, I haven't read anything other than here.
    Let me put it this way.. I'LL be surprised if we sign him, whether others will be I can't say.

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tdub0199 said:

Think you're right about Walthour. Players here in the Coastal Empire don't tend to go to the camps and end up being under-rated by ranking services. Hoping he turns out to be another Tyler Clark type.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Please look up quay walker on twitter. You will not be disapppointed by the tennessee fans meltdowns

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tdub0199 said:
    Campbell
    Walker
    Reese
    Walthour
    Davis

Dead on! If someone changes their mind we take Bush.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The only issue I see is under the new rules if a player doesn't get accepted into the school you can no longer replace them; you just lose that spot. Therefore we need 4 known qualifiers

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:
    The only issue I see is under the new rules if a player doesn't get accepted into the school you can no longer replace them; you just lose that spot. Therefore we need 4 known qualifiers

I’m being told all of our guys are good to go. Don’t know how we get there but we’re signing 25 with no grey shirts.