Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby calling us out

tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Better show up and show out at G-Day! The man spoke, and now we answer!

Comments

• Options
    chattanoogadawgchattanoogadawg Posts: 151 ✭✭✭ Junior

I mean, how can you not go watch J Fields?

• Options

@chattanoogadawg said:

I think I'm more excited to see the secondary and who they have playing the 1's. THe offense should take a big step forward but the Defense takes a Big step back in my mind, but in Kirby i trust.

• Options

@tymoon31 said:

@chattanoogadawg said:

I think I'm more excited to see the secondary and who they have playing the 1's. THe offense should take a big step forward but the Defense takes a Big step back in my mind, but in Kirby i trust.

Agreed. I'm just ecstatic to see the kid in red and black

• Options

@chattanoogadawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@chattanoogadawg said:

Agreed. I'm just ecstatic to see the kid in red and black

No doubt. But at this point Fromm is leaps and bounds ahead of where Eason was going into the offseason and I just dont see Fromm giving that spot up anytime soon. Not saying Fields isnt good, but Fromm was insanely smart (football IQ) for a freshman.

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tymoon31 said:

@chattanoogadawg said:

I think at first. But that's why I like our early favorable schedule. gets these freshman a chance to get some time and game experience if they come into camp where they need to be,

• Options

Not trying to stir up a qb controversy. Just wanna watch him go

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We'll be there if possible. There's a lot of family things going on though and that will always come first.

• Options
    mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Where can you see his press conference

• Options

@mlee said:

I was watching ESPNU at work. It was on there.

• Options

@Jinx55 said:

@tymoon31 said:

@chattanoogadawg said:

I think at first. But that's why I like our early favorable schedule. gets these freshman a chance to get some time and game experience if they come into camp where they need to be,

Absolutely. The first time I'm happy opening with a cupcake. But then its off to USCe and they arent gonna be a cupcake this year.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We'll be there if possible. There's a lot of family things going on though and that will always come first.> @tymoon31 said:

@mlee said:

I was watching ESPNU at work. It was on there.

It should be up on The University's Georgia Athletics site by now.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tymoon31 said:
    Better show up and show out at G-Day! The man spoke, and now we answer!

Anybody got a link to this? I went to Gday in 2016 for Kirby’s first year and to see Eason. MAN, that was AWESOME! Love to see something like that again!