Better show up and show out at G-Day! The man spoke, and now we answer!
I mean, how can you not go watch J Fields?
@chattanoogadawg said: I mean, how can you not go watch J Fields?
I think I'm more excited to see the secondary and who they have playing the 1's. THe offense should take a big step forward but the Defense takes a Big step back in my mind, but in Kirby i trust.
@tymoon31 said: @chattanoogadawg said: I mean, how can you not go watch J Fields? I think I'm more excited to see the secondary and who they have playing the 1's. THe offense should take a big step forward but the Defense takes a Big step back in my mind, but in Kirby i trust.
@tymoon31 said:
Agreed. I'm just ecstatic to see the kid in red and black
@chattanoogadawg said: @tymoon31 said: @chattanoogadawg said: I mean, how can you not go watch J Fields? I think I'm more excited to see the secondary and who they have playing the 1's. THe offense should take a big step forward but the Defense takes a Big step back in my mind, but in Kirby i trust. Agreed. I'm just ecstatic to see the kid in red and black
@chattanoogadawg said:
No doubt. But at this point Fromm is leaps and bounds ahead of where Eason was going into the offseason and I just dont see Fromm giving that spot up anytime soon. Not saying Fields isnt good, but Fromm was insanely smart (football IQ) for a freshman.
I think at first. But that's why I like our early favorable schedule. gets these freshman a chance to get some time and game experience if they come into camp where they need to be,
Not trying to stir up a qb controversy. Just wanna watch him go
We'll be there if possible. There's a lot of family things going on though and that will always come first.
Where can you see his press conference
@mlee said: Where can you see his press conference
I was watching ESPNU at work. It was on there.
@Jinx55 said: @tymoon31 said: @chattanoogadawg said: I mean, how can you not go watch J Fields? I think I'm more excited to see the secondary and who they have playing the 1's. THe offense should take a big step forward but the Defense takes a Big step back in my mind, but in Kirby i trust. I think at first. But that's why I like our early favorable schedule. gets these freshman a chance to get some time and game experience if they come into camp where they need to be,
@Jinx55 said:
Absolutely. The first time I'm happy opening with a cupcake. But then its off to USCe and they arent gonna be a cupcake this year.
We'll be there if possible. There's a lot of family things going on though and that will always come first.> @tymoon31 said:
@mlee said: Where can you see his press conference I was watching ESPNU at work. It was on there.
It should be up on The University's Georgia Athletics site by now.
@tymoon31 said: Better show up and show out at G-Day! The man spoke, and now we answer!
Anybody got a link to this? I went to Gday in 2016 for Kirby’s first year and to see Eason. MAN, that was AWESOME! Love to see something like that again!