Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Why does Dawgnation Daily have to apologize for covering basketball???

cfc136cfc136 Posts: 61 ✭✭ Sophomore

Today after Dawgnation daily show Brando Adams mentioned a man by the name of Tray Dukes, who supposedly made a comment about His Disliking of Georgia basketball or anything that dawgnation daily says about Georgia basketball .Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but give me a break .The news about one of my favorite sports here is almost 90% football and 10% anything else.As a former season ticket holder and also a fan of all uga sports that also includes football ,I am amazed that the host of Dawgnation Daily has to almost apologize for covering a on going, breaking story ?I wish Dawgnation would have a basketball version of jeff sentell but that is a personal opinion .Evidently some personal opinions make the videos and some are left in the dark like mine but I am on the other side of this .I wish Georgia basketball would not be undervalued here so much and the whole story that Uga basketball cannot compete with the rest of the sec is getting on my last nerve as well. By the way it also hurts future basketball recruits in this state Mr Adams .

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

Why? Bc people can be turds and complain loudly

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Crean it is, time to back him

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wonder if covering basketball hurts ratings. So by “.apologizing”, BA is really trying to sweet talk people into keeping listening and not turn it off?

BA could cover anything and I’d listen to it at least occasionally. Really think he’s one of the best podcast hosts that’s out there. And I don’t mean just in sports.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It’s the new world my friend.

• Options
    sigmtndawgsigmtndawg Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophomore

I agree. Keep talking ALL UGA sports. My allegiance to my alma mater is not limited to my favorite sport of football. I want to know about all of them, and the podcast is a great time to hear about them.