Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jake Fromm and Sadie Robertson

dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I say a tweet from Jake pointing to Sadie Robertson who was answering questions on Twitter.
It started me thinking of the 20,000 miles away view that they seem like they would be great together as friends or whatever.
The both have the religious southern core family background. Hunting , fishing and Sandie's grandfather was a QB.
No clue of their relationship, just seems they should have a conversation if they have not down the road.

Comments

• Options
    ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is it September yet, clearly the spring is not enough.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OP - I felt the need to apologize in case you took my comment wrong. It’s the offseason and you’re sick. We all get it.... we all get it, but I’m here for you bro. Shoot, the past 3 weeks the wife and I have been antiquing looking for something... have no idea what the “something” is, but apparently our house needs it. At the time, I didn’t realize there was no goal in sight. It wasn’t until I said “this piece is really chique looking” that I almost hit my knees. I saw the fear in her eyes once I caught my breath and saw that she knew I figured out her plan.

Quickly, rushed home and fired up the grill for some surf and turf. Honestly, I threw up a little while grilling, but I’m in a good place right now. Hang in there....bro, football will be here soon enough.

• Options
    TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

this thread is a head scratcher.

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This thread reminds me of Rob Corddry's character, Kyle, from Semi Pro.

• Options
    BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2018

This is why I have been watching the renovation webcam and started that thread to kill time during the off-season.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawg Commander

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgbybirth said:
    I say a tweet from Jake pointing to Sadie Robertson who was answering questions on Twitter.
    It started me thinking of the 20,000 miles away view that they seem like they would be great together as friends or whatever.
    The both have the religious southern core family background. Hunting , fishing and Sandie's grandfather was a QB.
    No clue of their relationship, just seems they should have a conversation if they have not down the road.

Southerners equate everything with religion, guns, hunting, fishing, it's an odd mix to say the least.

• Options
    gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@dawgbybirth said:

Southerners equate everything with religion, guns, hunting, fishing, it's an odd mix to say the least.

I'm southern. Born and raised in Georgia. I don't hunt or fish. Didn't own a gun until about two years ago. Thanks for stereotyping though.

• Options
    DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You guys ever think Fromm would be good for a Summers Eve commercial?

• Options

@gdawg4life said:

@WCDawg said:

@dawgbybirth said:

I'm southern. Born and raised in Georgia. I don't hunt or fish. Didn't own a gun until about two years ago. Thanks for stereotyping though.

Sorry, but all I could think of when reading this:

Stereotyping (n): using both hands to type

• Options

@DawgsonTop said:

Summer's Eve, no. Calgon...

• Options

@moos said:

@DawgsonTop said:

I see it more as a Brut commercial

• Options

@gdawg4life said:

@WCDawg said:

@dawgbybirth said:

He had painted a perfect picture of this ole southern boy.

• Options
    edited March 2018

@JRT812 said:

@moos said:

@DawgsonTop said:

Or Old Spice:

"Look at your quarterback"
    "Look at me"
    "Your quarterback doesn't play like me, but he can smell like me"

Or a Stetson knockoff...

"Pittman... Makes it easy... For yooooou"

• Options

@moos said:

@JRT812 said:

@moos said:

@DawgsonTop said:

Or Old Spice:

"Look at your quarterback"
    "Look at me"
    "Your quarterback doesn't play like me, but he can smell like me"

Or a Stetson knockoff...

"Pittman... Makes it easy... For yooooou"

You sir are a smooth criminal haha

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:
    I just realized who Sadie Robertson was, I assumed it was a younger duck dynasty beard guy because I've never seen an episode of duck dynasty.

Googled it and MEH on sadie robertson tbh IMO. Fromm needs to DM a solid pickup line to Nina Dobrev. Make it the most cringy pickup line in existence, bishes love cringey pickup lines. Either the "heavenly blessed beauty" paragraph(google it) or "did it hurt when you fell from heaven."

On a related note.....I wonder if Fields is still DMing Mia Khalifa

Had to google Nina... yes, Nina will work fine

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No, he needs to talk to Kyra Santoro. No wait, I need to talk to Kyra Santora.

BRB