Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jake Fromm and Sadie Robertson

Comments

• Options
    DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Uh...what? Dawgnation Dating site.

• Options
    WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is the **** for real?

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WildDawg said:
    Is the **** for real?

If you have to ask, then yes. Yes it is.

Some other truisms:

If you can smell it, it's real.

If I can touch them, they're real.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

2 words. Rabbit. Hole. :o

• Options
    pippin888pippin888 Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BojanglesInsider said:
    I just realized who Sadie Robertson was, I assumed it was a younger duck dynasty beard guy because I've never seen an episode of duck dynasty.

Googled it and MEH on sadie robertson tbh IMO. Fromm needs to DM a solid pickup line to Nina Dobrev. Make it the most cringy pickup line in existence, bishes love cringey pickup lines. Either the "heavenly blessed beauty" paragraph(google it) or "did it hurt when you fell from heaven."

On a related note.....I wonder if Fields is still DMing Mia Khalifa

Nina is pretty but I'd hate to see Jake get hooked up with Hollywood actresses it seems like their relationships never last and almost always in badly Shady seems like the type that would be married to a man for 50 or 60 years

• Options
    pippin888pippin888 Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

@pippin888 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:
    I just realized who Sadie Robertson was, I assumed it was a younger duck dynasty beard guy because I've never seen an episode of duck dynasty.

Googled it and MEH on sadie robertson tbh IMO. Fromm needs to DM a solid pickup line to Nina Dobrev. Make it the most cringy pickup line in existence, bishes love cringey pickup lines. Either the "heavenly blessed beauty" paragraph(google it) or "did it hurt when you fell from heaven."

Nina is pretty but I'd hate to see Jake get hooked up with Hollywood actresses it seems like their relationships never last and almost always in badly Shady seems like the type that would be married to a man for 50 or 60 years

That was supposed to be Sadie not shady

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Silver_Britches said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Silver_Britches said:
    No, he needs to talk to Kyra Santoro. No wait, I need to talk to Kyra Santora.

BRB

Not bad but she's no Nina Dobrev. Her elbows are too pointy. Eyes too far apart. 7.784920/10 at best while Dobrev's a consensus 9.38932/10 according to the mathematical analysis of facial symmetry and golden ratio things. Go for it bro

She could be missing one eye for all I care! My last GF was cross eyed. After 5 years together, we finally broke up 4 days ago. Her and I just could never see eye to eye. But I do miss her. Watching her salt & pepper her food was HILARIOUS! Good times! :'(

Thank you

• Options
    JMFDJMFD Posts: 219 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited March 2018

"You don't have to be lonely"... whistles second verse

• Options
    DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgbybirth said:
    I say a tweet from Jake pointing to Sadie Robertson who was answering questions on Twitter.
    It started me thinking of the 20,000 miles away view that they seem like they would be great together as friends or whatever.
    The both have the religious southern core family background. Hunting , fishing and Sandie's grandfather was a QB.
    No clue of their relationship, just seems they should have a conversation if they have not down the road.

This post makes me think it's time we step away from the message board and head over to You Tube to watch last year's drubbing of Butch and crew.

https://youtu.be/9pXTReoHVm0

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@pippin888 said:

@pippin888 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

That was supposed to be Sadie not shady

Freudian slip, or so you have some inside info?

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    Goodness. This many posts on this thread?

Slow news month? Bet you guys will feel a little more well-fed in late April and May.

BTW -- Happy Easter everyone.

Happy Easter to you!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2018

@JeffSentell said:
    Goodness. This many posts on this thread?

Slow news month? Bet you guys will feel a little more well-fed in late April and May.

BTW -- Happy Easter everyone.

Due to me recently becoming single again, I will not be hunting eggs this easter. Instead, I will be hunting chicks!

But yeah, Happy Easter to all!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Dawgsauce said:

Worse.
    We're matchmaking our players now.
    After hours of research I think Mecole Hardman should DM Amber Stevens West over twitter. Maybe.
    She's a solid 8/10 and her IMDB page says she's the "Winner of Wikifeet.com's Best Feet of the Year 2017."

Uh, what?

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How much longer till G day? This is painful.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

@Lefty13 said:
    How much longer till G day? This is painful.

22 1/2 days. With that in mind, if you want to impress your date by cooking dinner, steer away from the fried peanut butter and anchovy sandwich topped with sauerkraut. Makes for an unpleasant "chill" night.......

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Dawgsauce said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Dawgsauce said:

Worse.
    After hours of research I think Mecole Hardman should DM Amber Stevens West over twitter. Maybe.
    She's a solid 8/10 and her IMDB page says she's the "Winner of Wikifeet.com's Best Feet of the Year 2017."

Uh, what?

Almost as fast as Roquan.......

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Dawgsauce said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Dawgsauce said:

Worse.

Uh, what?

That's recently discovered video of Baker Mayfield running to get on the bus after the Rose Bowl. And yes, that is Roquan in hot pursuit. My first time seeing this.

Thanks for sharing!