Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Bama gets its QB of the future

judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great grandson of bear bryant. He mentions helping bama “recruit the best class in the nation”. Probably thinking about ugas number one classes of 18 and 19 when he says that.

In all seriousness though we need to find a qb to lead this class. Bama and USCjr have theirs who will ours be

Comments

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

@Silver_Britches said:
    Good gracious, somebody get Saban a milk crate to stand on when taking pictures.

Keep in mind, a lot of posters here don't know what a milk crate is.....

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2018

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Silver_Britches said:
    Good gracious, somebody get Saban a milk crate to stand on when taking pictures.

You're probably right. Saban should simply wear high heels, instead. :p

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Silver_Britches said:

The thing their grandpa's used to carry at work...

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2018

Is he a walk on or a scholarship. we've already had one sibling rivalry so going for Tua would be nice

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Silver_Britches said:

Is that what they call filing cabinets or children car seats down there?

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

His dad is the president of the company I work for...so I'll have to refrain from any Bama criticism.

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:
    Is he a walk on or a scholarship. we've already had one sibling rivalry so going for Tua would be nice

He's a 4-star and #7 QB in the class. I assume it's a scholarship.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:

Great grandson of bear bryant. He mentions helping bama “recruit the best class in the nation”. Probably thinking about ugas number one classes of 18 and 19 when he says that.

In all seriousness though we need to find a qb to lead this class. Bama and USCjr have theirs who will ours be

We don't really have to land our future starter in next year's class, I doubt we will either.
    What we need is depth, that might be harder to fill since most QBs don't sign to be back ups.

• Options

@pgjackson said:
    His dad is the president of the company I work for...so I'll have to refrain from any Bama criticism.

Juicy! You’re in good company and I say let it fly

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Baldwin, Jefferson or Zeno

• Options
    andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JRT812 said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Silver_Britches said:

assuming you're not from the south and do not appreciate our modification techniques?

• Options

@andrews1253 said:

@JRT812 said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Silver_Britches said:

assuming you're not from the south and do not appreciate our modification techniques?

Hahaha! As southern as they come. Just messing around friend

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

In-home with Todd Harris.

Classic!!

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2018

I was surprised at how short Saban looked next to Sir Charles.