More to work with there. Almost went with Moorhead
Talent base is much better at A&M I think
'Best season' could mean best won/loss record among the several listed. It could mean best season compared to predecessor (improvement over prior season). Best won/loss among these a push with Mullen and Morris. However, for the latter, comparison with predecessor, it would be Pruitt, followed by Fisher. (I really don't have a clue)
@FirePlugDawg said:
(I really don't have a clue)
Obviously....... I thought the question was fairly straight forward. My bad for making it confusing.
"Kirby Can't Beat Pruitt" - Every Vol fan on the internet
(note: not my actual opinion)
@BamaDawg said: @FirePlugDawg said: (I really don't have a clue) Obviously....... I thought the question was fairly straight forward. My bad for making it confusing.
@BamaDawg said:
If we all thought alike we would be mobile vegetables. No offense intended.
@FirePlugDawg said: @BamaDawg said: @FirePlugDawg said: (I really don't have a clue) Obviously....... I thought the question was fairly straight forward. My bad for making it confusing. If we all thought alike we would be mobile vegetables. No offense intended.
True that... no offense taken
Picked Mullen because they play in the weaker east division and their west division opponents in 2018 are Mississippi St. and LSU. Assumed you meant who would have the best record. As far as the best team, I would probably go with Texas A & M.
@BojanglesInsider said: OK I literally rolled a dice and got 2, so I'm rolling with Mullen.
I sincerely hope you’re wrong about Mullen. I wouldn’t mind if the swamp lizzards lost every game for a couple of years straight.
This ⬆️⬆️⬆️
A tiny part of me hopes UF improves so we can get good quality wins over them.
In a perfect world, Josh Heupel, the new UCF coach would have been listed as a choice too in that the SEC wants to be compared with the best and Heupel will be taking the reins of the national champion. Fair is fair, guys.
I personally believe that Joe Moorehead is about to do some really great things at Mississippi State.
easy Fisher
@FirePlugDawg said: In a perfect world, Josh Heupel, the new UCF coach would have been listed as a choice too in that the SEC wants to be compared with the best and Heupel will be taking the reins of the national champion. Fair is fair, guys.
That's Funny!!!