Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Which new (relatively speaking) Head Coach has the better season?

BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Which new (relatively speaking) Head Coach has the better season? 30 votes

Pruitt
6%
mattmd2GordonBombay 2 votes
Mullen
20%
donmamjadawgsCZCashvilleDawgDawg1419BojanglesInsiderSoFL_Dawg 6 votes
Fisher
60%
BullyDawgmleeVaBeachDawginsertusernameherePTDawgMIghtydawgjc30116fmr33Dawgsince76KaseyPeachCoDawgAlanJRT812orlandoWCDawgjudasdurantAtlanta_DawgdawgOf2002 18 votes
Morris
3%
jarred_buck 1 vote
Moorehead
10%
dawgnmsAgDawgchristopherules 3 votes
Luke
0%

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod
    Fisher

More to work with there. Almost went with Moorhead

• Options
    VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Fisher

Talent base is much better at A&M I think

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

'Best season' could mean best won/loss record among the several listed. It could mean best season compared to predecessor (improvement over prior season). Best won/loss among these a push with Mullen and Morris. However, for the latter, comparison with predecessor, it would be Pruitt, followed by Fisher. (I really don't have a clue)

• Options

(I really don't have a clue)

Obviously....... I thought the question was fairly straight forward. My bad for making it confusing.

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Pruitt

"Kirby Can't Beat Pruitt" - Every Vol fan on the internet

(note: not my actual opinion)

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

Obviously....... I thought the question was fairly straight forward. My bad for making it confusing.

If we all thought alike we would be mobile vegetables. No offense intended.

• Options

@FirePlugDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

If we all thought alike we would be mobile vegetables. No offense intended.

True that... no offense taken

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Picked Mullen because they play in the weaker east division and their west division opponents in 2018 are Mississippi St. and LSU. Assumed you meant who would have the best record. As far as the best team, I would probably go with Texas A & M.

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Morris

@BojanglesInsider said:
    OK I literally rolled a dice and got 2, so I'm rolling with Mullen.

I sincerely hope you’re wrong about Mullen. I wouldn’t mind if the swamp lizzards lost every game for a couple of years straight.

• Options

This ⬆️⬆️⬆️

• Options
    Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Fisher

A tiny part of me hopes UF improves so we can get good quality wins over them.

• Options

In a perfect world, Josh Heupel, the new UCF coach would have been listed as a choice too in that the SEC wants to be compared with the best and Heupel will be taking the reins of the national champion. Fair is fair, guys.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Moorehead

I personally believe that Joe Moorehead is about to do some really great things at Mississippi State.

• Options
    pippin888pippin888 Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@FirePlugDawg said:
    In a perfect world, Josh Heupel, the new UCF coach would have been listed as a choice too in that the SEC wants to be compared with the best and Heupel will be taking the reins of the national champion. Fair is fair, guys.

That's Funny!!!

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2018
    Fisher

Although, he is not an option, word is the church down the road from me has a new up and coming Upwards flag football coach. Apparently, he is going to get the guys & gals on point to win some gold stars.

Other than him...my vote goes for Mullen because a wise man once said something about a blind squirrel finding a nut or something like that.