https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/report-jake-fromms-brother-2019-te-tyler-fromm-commits-auburn/
Please, no suggestions of impropriety on this one.
The Fromm parents giving their kids some deeply metrosexual names... Jake, Tyler...
I’m going to be surprised if they don’t have another brother named Chad.
It’s like Mom thought she was going to be raising a bunch of underwear models. And then they glommed on to this football thing...
@levander said: The Fromm parents giving their kids some deeply metrosexual names... Jake, Tyler... I’m going to be surprised if they don’t have another brother named Chad. It’s like Mom thought she was going to be raising a bunch of underwear models. And then they glommed on to this football thing...
@levander said: The Fromm parents giving their kids some deeply metrosexual names... Jake, Tyler...
Oh man, I know I’ve had a few too many to 6 packs at this point but I enjoyed that
There you go, insult our starting QB's entire family, that should do wonders for recruiting.
Someone needs to find an econo-pack of big girl panties and pass them out on this board.
he would’ve been a dawg had Georgia gave him an offer
@BojanglesInsider said: @moos said: Someone needs to find an econo-pack of big girl panties and pass them out on this board. I really don't think levander was serious.
@BojanglesInsider said:
@moos said: Someone needs to find an econo-pack of big girl panties and pass them out on this board.
I really don't think levander was serious.
What’s not serious about underwear modeling? I bet those people get paid pretty well for that work.
And it’s not like people are expecting Jake to have as good of a career in the NFL as he is having in college. He lacks a lot of measurables pro QB’s have. So he very well could have a lot of years he needs to fill in after his 3 he spends on NFL practice squads, etc..
@BojanglesInsider said: @levander said: @BojanglesInsider said: @moos said: Someone needs to find an econo-pack of big girl panties and pass them out on this board. I really don't think levander was serious. What’s not serious about underwear modeling? I bet those people get paid pretty well for that work. And it’s not like people are expecting Jake to have as good of a career in the NFL as he is having in college. He lacks a lot of measurables pro QB’s have. So he very well could have a lot of years he needs to fill in after his 3 he spends on NFL practice squads, etc.. Touche, let me rephrase it:I really doubt levander has sour grapes over the younger Fromm going to Auburn
@levander said: @BojanglesInsider said: @moos said: Someone needs to find an econo-pack of big girl panties and pass them out on this board. I really don't think levander was serious. What’s not serious about underwear modeling? I bet those people get paid pretty well for that work. And it’s not like people are expecting Jake to have as good of a career in the NFL as he is having in college. He lacks a lot of measurables pro QB’s have. So he very well could have a lot of years he needs to fill in after his 3 he spends on NFL practice squads, etc..
@levander said:
Touche, let me rephrase it:I really doubt levander has sour grapes over the younger Fromm going to Auburn
Oh, that’s what moos meant... I thought about a reply calling him disgusting, and I meant that Jake and Tyler would be modeling MALE undergarments... Glad I didn’t do that...
And I was speaking more broadly. I've seen Levander around enough to know he can handle himself.
Sports fans are kind of like political fans. I wasn’t even commenting on Tyler going to the Barn... But somehow they immediately think you’re commenting on...
Humans are funny creatures.
@levander said: @BojanglesInsider said: @levander said: @BojanglesInsider said: @moos said: Someone needs to find an econo-pack of big girl panties and pass them out on this board. I really don't think levander was serious. What’s not serious about underwear modeling? I bet those people get paid pretty well for that work. And it’s not like people are expecting Jake to have as good of a career in the NFL as he is having in college. He lacks a lot of measurables pro QB’s have. So he very well could have a lot of years he needs to fill in after his 3 he spends on NFL practice squads, etc.. Touche, let me rephrase it:I really doubt levander has sour grapes over the younger Fromm going to Auburn Oh, that’s what moos meant... I thought about a reply calling him disgusting, and I meant that Jake and Tyler would be modeling MALE undergarments... Glad I didn’t do that...
No, it wasn't. See above. Yes, to sour grapes. No to you
I still want to know whether or not you’ve ever played competitive sports.
Where's Damon Evans when you need him?
@Silver_Britches said: @moos said: Someone needs to find an econo-pack of big girl panties and pass them out on this board. Where's Damon Evans when you need him?
@Silver_Britches said:
POST OF THE MONTH!!!! Nice hustle!!