Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Baby Fromm Is a Barner. Thanksgiving should be fun!

SavannahDawg1SavannahDawg1 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Please, no suggestions of impropriety on this one.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2018

The Fromm parents giving their kids some deeply metrosexual names... Jake, Tyler...

I’m going to be surprised if they don’t have another brother named Chad.

It’s like Mom thought she was going to be raising a bunch of underwear models. And then they glommed on to this football thing...

• Options
    VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    The Fromm parents giving their kids some deeply metrosexual names... Jake, Tyler...

It’s like Mom thought she was going to be raising a bunch of underwear models. And then they glommed on to this football thing...

Oh man, I know I’ve had a few too many to 6 packs at this point but I enjoyed that

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

There you go, insult our starting QB's entire family, that should do wonders for recruiting.

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Someone needs to find an econo-pack of big girl panties and pass them out on this board.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

he would’ve been a dawg had Georgia gave him an offer

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@moos said:
    Someone needs to find an econo-pack of big girl panties and pass them out on this board.

I really don't think levander was serious.

What’s not serious about underwear modeling? I bet those people get paid pretty well for that work.

And it’s not like people are expecting Jake to have as good of a career in the NFL as he is having in college. He lacks a lot of measurables pro QB’s have. So he very well could have a lot of years he needs to fill in after his 3 he spends on NFL practice squads, etc..

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@moos said:

What’s not serious about underwear modeling? I bet those people get paid pretty well for that work.

And it’s not like people are expecting Jake to have as good of a career in the NFL as he is having in college. He lacks a lot of measurables pro QB’s have. So he very well could have a lot of years he needs to fill in after his 3 he spends on NFL practice squads, etc..

Touche, let me rephrase it:
    I really doubt levander has sour grapes over the younger Fromm going to Auburn

Oh, that’s what moos meant... I thought about a reply calling him disgusting, and I meant that Jake and Tyler would be modeling MALE undergarments... Glad I didn’t do that...

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@moos said:

And I was speaking more broadly. I've seen Levander around enough to know he can handle himself.

• Options

Sports fans are kind of like political fans. I wasn’t even commenting on Tyler going to the Barn... But somehow they immediately think you’re commenting on...

Humans are funny creatures.

• Options

@levander said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@moos said:

Oh, that’s what moos meant... I thought about a reply calling him disgusting, and I meant that Jake and Tyler would be modeling MALE undergarments... Glad I didn’t do that...

No, it wasn't. See above. Yes, to sour grapes. No to you

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@moos said:

I still want to know whether or not you’ve ever played competitive sports.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@moos said:

Where's Damon Evans when you need him?

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Silver_Britches said:

@moos said:

Where's Damon Evans when you need him?

POST OF THE MONTH!!!! Nice hustle!!