Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg, that makes sense to me unless of course he backs outta the OV for Georgia.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg - can't quote as I get the too many characters message.

Great post mainly due to me agreeing with it 😂. The mother is in love with the staff is very important and everything seems to point to UGA to me with the fact that he is moving his timeline up, loved the visit to Athens and will have only taken OVs to Alabama and UGA assuming he sticks with the visit.

• Options
    ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I question Fleming and UGA because, who announces they are committing the day they visit a school? This would be a definite first. Lots of kids announce their commitment on campus, but never say I’m going to commit the same day as an official visit.

I’ve been wrong before in my life, and hopefully I’m wrong about this.

Also if Georgia really is his choice, he could always commit during the scavenger hunt if he moves his official is visit up.

• Options
    IwantMekhailIwantMekhail Posts: 301 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I predict a Jarret flip on May 31st. Probably wrong but can always aim high

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i’ll stick with Robinson, Rosemy, and Henning and move along.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I personally think we should just take 2 - Robinson and Rosemy but I understand the need for speed so out of the remaining here are the only ones I’d like the staff to focus on for the final 2:

1. Rosemy
    2. AJ Henning
    3. Jarrett
    4. Fleming
    5. Hudson

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

After listening to @JeffSentell interview with Beck I am less confident regarding Fleming as he wasn't one of Beck's Top 5 wants. On the plus side I feel even more confident on Tate, Paris, Arik, Milton and Kelee. Everyone likes to go 5 for 5 on the recruits that they are pursuing.

• Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How about a Ringo or Gilbert commit following Tate this week? One can hope

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Both might be waiting for the weather to warm up a bit more before their time in the sun comes to light

• Options

On a bandwagon Jones is the horse, Sherman became the driver. The question is who is next gets to ride shotgun and the remainder get to sit in the back. Maybe Arik will honor his mom TODAY

• Options
    superblackeaglesuperblackeagle Posts: 303 ✭✭✭ Junior

With Ratledge’s commitment appearing imminent, one has to think the ship may have sailed for Paris Johnson??

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

is it either or? Not saying that we get Johnson but did not know room is an issue here.

This discussion has been closed.