Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    EvilSamPittmanEvilSamPittman Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gook luck to Raym but... Next man up, SVP?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Double down on SVP and move on to 2021 pups

• Options
    EvilSamPittmanEvilSamPittman Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I cannot embed tweets but it is on his twitter - boomer sooner.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Id like to take 4 ol and give Harris a spot. How bout y’all???

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ve said it before but I’d happily take BJ Ojulari with the extra spot if he was willing to wait.

Also, first time experiencing keyboard lag and it’s brutal.

• Options
    HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We needed the IWANTRAYM username to pull this one off...lesson learned.

• Options
    DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel like his family didn’t want the negativity associated with not picking OU. You have to understand it’s not just the immediate family. It’s friends, co-workers, extended family, neighbors, little league coaches, teammates, etc.

That pressure is huge and if this was a neutral fight We get him. The deck was stacked for OU but the just nabbed him.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Raiderbeater1 of course it was stacked against us. How could it not be. State of 4 mill people with two major universities. One of which is a national power. The pressure is real.

Is it not possible that Raym has dreamt of playing football for the Sooners his entire life. Like thousands of other boys in Oklahoma - the difference being he had the size and ability to realize that dream.

I believe Raym loved UGA and Pittman. But when it got right down to it - how does he go against something he has dreamt about for most of his life.

• Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can’t believe all this just to make a recommitment video. Must be conflicted, pressured, something. Added together with VanderGriff’s video, comes off somewhat like an OU troll job.

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's almost like I called this. Almost... 😉

This discussion has been closed.