Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Nolan Smith

SWGADAWGSWGADAWG Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior
edited June 2019 in General

On behalf of DawgNation congrats young man! Hard work pays off! Great performance, he’s a DGD in the making!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Echo your thoughts. We know he is the hardest recruiting representative at the Open. Keep selling it.

We are excited to see him represent the red and black and bring the speed attack to the wolf pack.

• Options
    MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

But but but he trolls so by some peoples word he can't be elite because elite players don't troll ha

• Options

@MotorCityDawg said:
    But but but he trolls so by some peoples word he can't be elite because elite players don't troll ha

When has he trolled?

• Options

I took the Clemson situation as his honest assessment of the current situation.. Clemson was coming off a national championship and we were coming off 8-5.. ever since middle of last season he’s been our most outspoken recruiter

• Options
    ForestryDawgForestryDawg Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SWGADAWG said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

When has he trolled?

Some people definitely considered this trolling:

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ForestryDawg said:

@SWGADAWG said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

When has he trolled?

and some would just consider it an imprudent joke. April 1st.

• Options

@DawgBones said:

@ForestryDawg said:

@SWGADAWG said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

When has he trolled?

Too many **** people said Nolan had character issues and concerns for that tweet I remember that peanut gallery commentary lurking on CBS' site and rivals

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

@MotorCityDawg said:

Too many **** people said Nolan had character issues and concerns for that tweet I remember that peanut gallery commentary lurking on CBS' site and rivals

I got a laugh out of it and at the time thought it showed some audacity.

• Options

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

Same. It's easy to laugh at when you don't have recruiting tunnel vision and you stop viewing these kids as uniformed robots

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

@DawgBones said:

@ForestryDawg said:

@SWGADAWG said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

When has he trolled?

If it'd been posted on March 1st, or May 1st I'd view it differently, but it wasn't.

• Options
    ForestryDawgForestryDawg Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

I agree. I saw it so late that it did not bother me.

• Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ForestryDawg said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

I agree. I saw it so late that it did not bother me.

Those who are bothered don't deserve nice things. My heart jumped a lil before I looked at my calendar that day. He got a lot of people with that one lol.

• Options
    dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 2018

Every recruit starts by I talked Nolan and ... "Thank you Nolan" , should be I talked to Nolan n ..... n ....... more committ recruiting. Think it will eventually come , but have the 2019 rallying around their future class. That is what I am looking forward to hear more in the future to get more elite commits.
    We had that rallying cry with last two years classes all coming together. This will be no different I hope in the fall or maybe starting with the reveal and a few commitments.

• Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With the show Nolan is putting on at The Open all UGA has to do is win and we will have our pick of a lot of recruits.