Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

NCAA should remember the NC game while thinking about Drob

SWGADAWGSWGADAWG Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let him play and pay us back for all the blown calls!

Comments

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

The NCAA had blown calls?

• Options

@ghostofuga1 said:
    The NCAA had blown calls?

The NCAA is responsible for the officials that are on the field, and if you watched the game that shouldn’t be a question.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

imagine if they would’ve been able to review the Tyler Simmons play. if it was reviewable, and it was overturned (which it should’ve been), then there was no way for Alabama to overcome that.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

Okay, so let me put the cone shaped tinfoil hat on my head and try to figure this out.

a) The NCAA is to blame for our NC loss because they "put" incompetent officials on the field who made bad calls, thus we lost the game. ( And yes I did watch the game....)

b) The NCAA should grant D-Rob's waiver because they put incompetent officials on the field who made bad calls that cost us the NC. Hmmmm!

Starting to make sense now.......oh wait, let me go turn the microwave off...........

• Options

It’s what you call a makeup call... if you watch baseball you’ll see the ump make a questionable called strike then a few innings later make a questionable called strike or ball the other way. No tin foil hat needed.

• Options

@brentwilson said:
    imagine if they would’ve been able to review the Tyler Simmons play. if it was reviewable, and it was overturned (which it should’ve been), then there was no way for Alabama to overcome that.

Not just that, the holding on roquan, the offsides on bama td there were plenty of missed calls. That’s why I said the ncaa needs to toss us a bone and give us drob this year.

• Options

@SWGADAWG said:

@brentwilson said:

Not just that, the holding on roquan, the offsides on bama td there were plenty of missed calls. That’s why I said the ncaa needs to toss us a bone and give us drob this year.

i try not to think about it too much. past is in the past. i know we will win one soon.

• Options

i will say thought that if D-Rob is eligible this year. we have a serious chance to win it all this season.

• Options
    chub4Chubbchub4Chubb Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ Junior

You female parts think Kirby and co. Are worried about missed calls in the NC game?!? Games over, we all watched it, we all have our opinions.. don’t be a petty fan your whole life.. the NC game was nothing more than to make our rematch this coming year more enjoyable.. go dawgs, we all know Tyler was on sides.. we want bama more than any team has ever wanted bama

• Options
    MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

His hardship waiver application has merits I think he plays in 2018 regardless. oh and the officials didn't ding up Sony or Wims if Sony and Wims make it through the game without getting dinged we win our momentum completely halted when those two pieces were removed from the board plus the fluke Fromm interception was the inflection point of the entire game the blown calls **** but proper perspective is needed here it isnt like the officials made a call on an absolute game deciding play we had plenty of opportunities

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

Except if they HAD reviewed it they would’ve seen that Bama actually false started so they would’ve backed them up 5 and still repunted. That call didn’t cost us the NC. Sorry!

• Options
    MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@georgiaboy said:

@brentwilson said:

Except if they HAD reviewed it they would’ve seen that Bama actually false started so they would’ve backed them up 5 and still repunted. That call didn’t cost us the NC. Sorry!

Its easier to kneejerk and blame the officials instead of thinking big picture about what cost us the game. way of the world for some fandom I guess

• Options
    Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@chub4Chubb said:
    You female parts think Kirby and co. Are worried about missed calls in the NC game?!? Games over, we all watched it, we all have our opinions.. don’t be a petty fan your whole life.. the NC game was nothing more than to make our rematch this coming year more enjoyable.. go dawgs, we all know Tyler was on sides.. we want bama more than any team has ever wanted bama

Kind of like Auburn 2.0