Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

SunTrust Park

2»

Comments

• Options
    jgf1031jgf1031 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:
    If you are visibly drunk at suntrust, even if you are above 21, they will try and arrest you.

I must hide it really well, then

• Options
    ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My wife and I are going to our first game on Saturday as well at the new stadium. We are also going to Sundays game.

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod
    edited July 2018

@ColaDawg86
    I'll be in a UGA tank top. You might see me there lol

• Options

Thanks for all the tips, everybody!

I'll be sure to act sober.

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:
    If you are visibly drunk at suntrust, even if you are above 21, they will try and arrest you.

Been to more than one open bar parties in the battery, never experienced this.

• Options

@ColaDawg86
    That was so crazy to me man. Was I visibly drunk?

• Options
    ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    @ColaDawg86

No you were good.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Get you a Terripian Chopsecutioner (I believe the beer is fermented with similar wood used with baseball bats).

What are the beer prices like in the restaurants and shopping center compared to in the stadium?

I couldn't remember the name of that beer, preciate it!

Havnt been there this season (live in Nashville) but from what I recall they were reasonable ($6-8) for a tall boy

At least you have been. I need to get the motivation to leave Nashville and watch a game in the new stadium.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    @ColaDawg86

Preparedness is always best, and knowing what to do. A sure thing to impress the cop is to keep the arms rigidly by your side:

But, if you have some skills and can hum a show tune or two, these can work:

Practice. Practice. Practice!