Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Urban Meyer & Ohio St. So what’s next?

13»

Comments

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

@JRT812 said:

@RPMdawg said:

@JRT812 said:

@RPMdawg said:

@JRT812 said:

@RPMdawg said:

@JRT812 said:

@NYCVolunteer said:
    Test

Test test 1 2

Still cant hear you

Test test 1 2 3

Yep the 3 did it. Loud and clear now

Good deal. I was worried about the floor tweeters, but if you can hear it then we are good to go

You still installing flooring I guess

I got them done and thanks for asking. Came out all right other than a few areas in the walk in closet. I was tired and should have stopped, but I like finishing a job once I start. The weather has pushed me back and have been so busy with grade work and landscaping work the past few weeks... trying to catch up while also being there for the family.

Understand. Just finished painting interior and installing lament everywhere we had carpet. Was an undertaking. Thank God for knee pads

RPM bro you dont even know. That is the first time for me laying anything floor related and I was soooo sore the next day. I had about 2 acres aeration/lime/fertilize/straw to do my property the next day and let me tell ya it was miserable. I started with the knee pads but they were killing my jacked up knees.... should have stuck with them.

Hope your project come out looking good

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@RPMdawg said:

@JRT812 said:

@NYCVolunteer said:
    Test

Test test 1 2

Still cant hear you

Test test 1 2 3

Can you speak a little louder?

• Options
    kelly_bkelly_b Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hear there are always job openings for janitors at The Little Sisters of the Poor.