Cant sleep, who do you all think will be this years final 4? My prediction: Georgia Clemson Wisconsin Oklahoma
Would not suprise me if Michigan or Miami snuck in there.
What say you?
TCU takes Big 12 but has 2 losses... Miami will have 2 losses again... PSU and Michigan will lose 2 a piece... Oregon will lose its second late in the year... Wisconsin plays all the big boys this year.
UGA, 'Bama, Clemson, Washington.
My predictions on 12ed's. Syracuse, Vandy, Rutgers, Bowling Green
@law_dawg35 said: Cant sleep, who do you all think will be this years final 4? My prediction: Georgia Clemson Wisconsin Oklahoma Would not suprise me if Michigan or Miami snuck in there. What say you? @law_dawg35 said: Cant sleep, who do you all think will be this years final 4? My prediction: Georgia Clemson Wisconsin Oklahoma Would not suprise me if Michigan or Miami snuck in there. What say you?
@law_dawg35 said: Cant sleep, who do you all think will be this years final 4? My prediction: Georgia Clemson Wisconsin Oklahoma
Uga Penn state Miami Oklahoma
Penn St.
GO DAWGS!!!
Bama Washington Clemson Oklahoma
Sorry, I think next year will be a better bet for us getting back into the playoff.
I would have put OSU in before Urban Liar's problems.
Winner of SEC Winner of ACC Winner of Big 10
wild cards could be:
The hardest part is predicting the big 10 champion, especially with all that is going on with Ohio State right now... but this is my guess
1) Clemson 2) UGA 3) Michigan State (or Ohio State) 4) Notre Dame
Top 10/11 teams before conference championships in no particular order
1) Clemson 2) Alabama 3) Ohio State (again, depending on Meyer) 4) UGA 5) Miami 6) Notre Dame 7) Michigan State 8) Washington 9) Oklahoma 10) MS State 11) Penn State
Like Kasey said, p-o-o-p follows Urban. I live in a glass house, so I'm not going to chuck a stone at his house yet. But in this day and age, I think his days are numbered.
@christopherules said: 1. GEORGIA 2. Washington 3. Clemson 4. Penn St. GO DAWGS!!!
@christopherules said: 1. GEORGIA 2. Washington 3. Clemson 4. Penn St.
I’ll go with this. OSU is done. Without Meyer they will lose at least 3 games. Oklahoma without Mayfield is a 4-loss team. He had to save the day too many times last year.
Georgia Bama Clemson Penn St.
@pgjackson said: @christopherules said: 1. GEORGIA 2. Washington 3. Clemson 4. Penn St. GO DAWGS!!! I’ll go with this. OSU is done. Without Meyer they will lose at least 3 games. Oklahoma without Mayfield is a 4-loss team. He had to save the day too many times last year.
@pgjackson said:
I disagree that OSU is done. There's enough talent on that team that an interim coach (current OSU assistant) could get them to the playoff. I believe Urban's impact will be longer term on recruiting only if they hire a John Cooper type of coach who will consistently underperform with good talent. Even with that said, Cooper had some really good years sprinkled in with many years mired in mediocrity.
@amjadawgs said: Georgia Bama Clemson Penn St.
It's a given there will be 2 SEC teams, just ask any Clemson fan, they will confirm.
I will say this, and I know it will be discussed more... but the loser of the SEC championship is NOT going to make the playoffs, even if that is their only loss
The reason being is TV ratings, ticket sales.... and money..... This would mean a possible SEC championship rematch and that is not what people want to see. The winner of the SEC championship may go and the team with 1 loss that did not go to the SEC championship may go to the playoffs like last year.... but the loser of the SEC championship game will not go to the playoffs
Georgia Bama Washington - IF they beat AU, they could run the table Clemson
Bama and Georgia only if both teams are undefeated going into SECCG and it's a close game
@PharmDawg2054 said: I will say this, and I know it will be discussed more... but the loser of the SEC championship is NOT going to make the playoffs, even if that is their only loss The reason being is TV ratings, ticket sales.... and money..... This would mean a possible SEC championship rematch and that is not what people want to see. The winner of the SEC championship may go and the team with 1 loss that did not go to the SEC championship may go to the playoffs like last year.... but the loser of the SEC championship game will not go to the playoffs
@PharmDawg2054 said: I will say this, and I know it will be discussed more... but the loser of the SEC championship is NOT going to make the playoffs, even if that is their only loss
I dont believe the playoff committee co siders ticket sales, tv ratings, or money. What they will consider is strength of schedule, or lack of it. That is why UGA will have to win the SEC to advance. Embarrassing ooc schedule this year and the pubdits have already starting in on it before the 1st game has been played.