Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

For the TROLLS

christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just some of my own musings lately when it comes to TROLLS here in the DawgNation forum:
I do not go onto anything anywhere else on the internet AT ALL of ANY of the other SEC fan-bases... this list includes:

SEC East:
1. Florida (we know that they simply S U C K, they always have, and they always will. PERIOD.)
2. Kentucky (we know that they have always S U C K E D so bad they cannot beat even Flori-duh!!!)
3. Missouri (we know that they simply S U C K so badly, that their entire state is another name for "MISERY"!!!)
4. South Carolina (we know that they do not S U C K (this year), & Georgia needs to beat them down in a HUGE way)
5. Tennessee (we know that they S U C K their corn from a jar, & the song "Rocky Top" explains a LOT about VOL-TARDS)
6. Vanderbilt (we know that they S U C K worse year in, & year out too worse than most any other SEC team that there is)

SEC West:
7. Alabama (we know that they simply S U C K talent out of Georgia, & NONE of their fans are on the team!!!)
8. Arkansas (we know that they simply S U C K so much they scream SUUUU-WEEEE all the time, maybe calling relatives??)
9. Auburn (we know they are so lost, they cannot figure out who their mascot is, & they also S U C K talent out of Georgia )
10. LSU (we know they simply S U C K down corn-dogs, & a lot of their speech is like a foreign language, with alcohol added)
11. Mississippi State (we know that they S U C K with "more-cowbell" like no other fan base that there is anywhere)
12. Ole Miss (we know that they simply S U C K, & when they don't S U C K?? That means the NCAA has caught them again!)
13. Texas A&M (we know that they simply S U C K out in Texas, and have a "little brother" complex to the "REAL UT" Sr.)

As well as regional rival(s) :
14. Georgia Tech (just a Geeky, nerdy version of the BARN), & lastly those poor souls that are stuck out there in the woods,
15. Clemson (they S U C K & they are just a cross between the morons at Tech & the clueless at the BARN).

I could CARE LESS about ANYTHING THAT any of them are saying, or doing on THEIR OWN FAN BASES "forums", or chat-rooms, websites, etc, etc...

For all the TROLLS that are here on OUR DAWGNATION Forum??? Your mere presence in here indicates some serious jealousy, & also some real fear too, add to that some insecurity as well. Good luck to all of y'all with those issues. For the foreseeable future? I predict that Georgia HC Kirby Smart & OUR Georgia Bulldogs are simply going to DOMINATE ALL of y'all. GO DAWGS!!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Day drinking ftw?

• Options

@AgDawg said:
    Day drinking ftw?

Maybe I should. This was merely a rant.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

Like the enthusiasm. But dang alot of teams S U C K! I'm good with it

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The theme for today...**** and/or ****.

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

While we are discussing trolls, once they get that fifth flag for spam the comment gets removed for moderation. Instead of downvoting, all we need to do is mark it as spam. I was the fifth one to Mark one of @NYCVolunteer s comment and it immediately disappeared and said That the comment was removed for review by mods.

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:
    While we are discussing trolls, once they get that fifth flag for spam the comment gets removed for moderation. Instead of downvoting, all we need to do is mark it as spam. I was the fifth one to Mark one of @NYCVolunteer s comment and it immediately disappeared and said That the comment was removed for review by mods.

that is good to know, but when do the mods step in to remove troll accounts? That NYCVolunteer guy has overstayed his welcome.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

How many trolls are on the UT site as opposed to ours? When you win, the trolls come out. When you go 0-8 in the SEC and come in last place, there is nothing to feed the trolls with, so they don't hide under their bridges.....

Troll season is upon us. Prepare yourself...

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My suggestion, and I know I am guilty of it, is to not respond. I also agree that all we have to do is to hit spam.

But the biggest thing is just not to respond.

• Options

@BamaDawg said:
    My suggestion, and I know I am guilty of it, is to not respond. I also agree that all we have to do is to hit spam.

But the biggest thing is just not to respond.

Sounds smart @BamaDawg .... it’s hard, but I’ll try to have some discipline in the future & follow your advice on this one. Thank you sir.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:

No response. Just Spam them. They will be out in 5 minutes.

• Options
    NYCVolunteerNYCVolunteer Posts: 193 ✭ Freshman

So because I'm a UT fan, means I'm a troll?? I have brought up legitimate football conversations and you all choose to attack me for them.

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@NYCVolunteer said:
    So because I'm a UT fan, means I'm a troll?? I have brought up legitimate football conversations and you all choose to attack me for them.

Any conversation that involves the Vols winning the East is illegitimate.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@NYCVolunteer said:

You have brought up legitimate football conversation to which there were legitimate responses. You've also behaved like a troll and been treated like a troll in response.

I say this knowing your current comment is at least borderline troll-like giving you the benefit of the doubt this one last time.

Soon enough if you don't change your ways nothing you say will be read, but it will be flagged. Surely you understand the meaning of having a reputation as a troll, right?

Numerous gentlemen, fans of other teams, have behaved civilly, and been good visitors here, and have been treated nicely and with respect.

Go, Dawgs!