Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

When You Aren't Even A Fan Of Your Home Team

BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Comments

  • Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

    You have fan ho's everywhere.
    The Lakers, Cowboys, Bama, The Skankees, they all have their share, even right here in Georgia.

  • Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @WCDawg said:
    You have **** fans everywhere.
    The Lakers, Cowboys, Bama, The Skankees, they all have their share, even right here in Georgia.

    True, just marveling at the flames coming off of Rocky Flop.

  • Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BrooklynDawg said:

    @WCDawg said:
    You have **** fans everywhere.
    The Lakers, Cowboys, Bama, The Skankees, they all have their share, even right here in Georgia.

    True, just marveling at the flames coming off of Rocky Flop.

    The Gumps' chief fan ho is Finebum, a Tenn Hillbilly.

  • Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @WCDawg said:

    @BrooklynDawg said:

    @WCDawg said:
    You have **** fans everywhere.
    The Lakers, Cowboys, Bama, The Skankees, they all have their share, even right here in Georgia.

    True, just marveling at the flames coming off of Rocky Flop.

    The Gumps' chief fan ho is Finebum, a Tenn Hillbilly.

    Thinking he was the Pied Pipper.

  • Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BrooklynDawg said:

    @WCDawg said:

    @BrooklynDawg said:

    @WCDawg said:
    You have **** fans everywhere.
    The Lakers, Cowboys, Bama, The Skankees, they all have their share, even right here in Georgia.

    True, just marveling at the flames coming off of Rocky Flop.

    The Gumps' chief fan ho is Finebum, a Tenn Hillbilly.

    Thinking he was the Pied Pipper.

    That's my working theory.

  • Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Hmm, maybe that’s why Tennessee hired Pruitt?

    @NYCVolunteer is a Tennessee fan. Maybe he could tell us?

    He’s already schooled us with several other astute observations.

  • Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @levander said:
    Hmm, maybe that’s why Tennessee hired Pruitt?

    @NYCVolunteer is a Tennessee fan. Maybe he could tell us?

    He’s already schooled us with several other astute observations.

    Since NYCVolunteer keeps bringing up Pruitt I thought I'd leave this for him.

  • Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

    I can’t believe that the writer actually has his phone number listed at the end of the story. And I’m not sure that I’d call out my own wife like that. Could be dangerous in hillbilly country. But yeah, I love it how Vowels fans have talked themselves into believing that Pruitt is guaranteed to be a success.

    A few years ago the Vowel fans were talking about how Kirby wouldn’t be crap because he was just another Saban wannabe like Muschamp who had never been a head coach before. Now they’re acting like Pruitt was a genius that only Tennessee could see the true value in. Never mind that the guy has baggage in past stops and has less of a pedigree than KS by far. He’s a Saban guy and so even though we think Kirby is just a product of Saban, THIS Saban disciple Pruitt is the real diamond in the rough because he worked for Saban. Never mind that he was like our fifth choice. Phil knows what he’s doing. SMH.

  • Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

    Personally? The VOLS fans have ALWAYS had the “just wait until next year”.... & that has always been one that they’ve held especially for their annual SEC crossover rival in the Alabama Crimson Tide. The fact that the VOLTARDS are now saying this exact same thing to Georgia? That should be viewed as a VERY good sign!!!
    GO DAWGS!!!

  • Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @christopherules said:
    Personally? The VOLS fans have ALWAYS had the “just wait until next year”.... & that has always been one that they’ve held especially for their annual SEC crossover rival in the Alabama Crimson Tide. The fact that the VOLTARDS are now saying this exact same thing to Georgia? That should be viewed as a VERY good sign!!!
    GO DAWGS!!!

    IT IS GREAT TO BE A GEORGIA BULLDAWG!!!!!

  • Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BrooklynDawg amen sir. Amen. GO DAWGS!!!

  • Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @christopherules said:
    @BrooklynDawg amen sir. Amen. GO DAWGS!!!

    Off topic, I hope you and your family are doing well. Would've said something sooner, but the whole situation hit to close to home. It's been 4 years since my grandmother died and this time of year always hits hardest. Prayers up to you and yours. Now back to laughing at Tennessee. Go Dawgs!!!!

  • Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BrooklynDawg Thank you so very much for the kind words sir! I am sorry for your loss. My parents are now together again, & in the best place of all places. Looking ahead? This IS going to be a GREAT year!!!

  • Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @christopherules said:
    @BrooklynDawg Thank you so very much for the kind words sir! I am sorry for your loss. My parents are now together again, & in the best place of all places. Looking ahead? This IS going to be a GREAT year!!!

    Dawgs run with Dawgs, the support will always be there. Thank you as well. I was excited last year, I'm ecstatic this year. I feel something special brewing in Athens. I can't remember a time I was more excited for UGA football. Maybe the 1st SEC title I saw Richt bring home, and that still pales in comparison, no shade on Richt btw.

  • Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

    I was fortunate enough to attend the 2018 Fan Day on Saturday, August 4th in Athens.

  • Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @christopherules said:
    I was fortunate enough to attend the 2018 Fan Day on Saturday, August 4th in Athens.

    Lucky Dawg.

  • Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BrooklynDawg as I live in San Diego? Lucky Dawg is right! Just one more gift my Mama left me in the timing of her passing. I’m so happy & proud too, to be making friends with you & others here in the forum. Best folks anywhere? They are ALL DAWGS!!!

  • Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    And another good laugh at the expense of Tennessee!

  • Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @christopherules said:
    And another good laugh at the expense of Tennessee!

    HA, but they do get run over.

  • Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @christopherules said:
    @BrooklynDawg as I live in San Diego? Lucky Dawg is right! Just one more gift my Mama left me in the timing of her passing. I’m so happy & proud too, to be making friends with you & others here in the forum. Best folks anywhere? They are ALL DAWGS!!!

    Always great talking to you.

Sign In or Register to comment.