Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

UGA apparel

chiefdogchiefdog Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

So I am looking to stock up for the new season. I stumbled upon thesevensix.com and it's obviously run by a UGA fan/grad from Nashville but they have a ton of trendy UGA stuff. Anybody else out there got a website/store that they get good non-mainstream stuff from? I ain't looking to find the Nike/Cutter&Buck/major brand stuff. I want to look different on gameday.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

Classic Georgia has some good stuff. Also land of thee has a few dawg inspired items I dig

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

Well if you want to look different on game day then may I suggest the Tommy Bahama Hula Oasis Shirt. Available in the Shop tab just below the DawgNation Forum link.

Not really my cup o tea but certainly different.

• Options

Going to be sporting my Columbia Omni Freeze Zero Dawg polo for the Carolina game. With a 3:30 game time I'm betting it's going to be hot & humid. Been fishing in the PFG omni freeze zero rules shirts for a few years now and if there's any breeze at all they work well.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:
    Well if you want to look different on game day then may I suggest the Tommy Bahama Hula Oasis Shirt. Available in the Shop tab just below the DawgNation Forum link.

Not really my cup o tea but certainly different.

i would rock that

• Options
    edited August 2018

@mattmd2
    Hey I don't really care but why the off topic hit when I'm giving an exact response to Chiefdog's question.

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:
    @mattmd2
    Hey I don't really care but why the off topic hit when I'm giving an exact response to Chiefdog's question.

Sorry, must have fat-fingered it while scrolling. Took it back!

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Classic Georgia for sure

• Options

@mattmd2 said:
    Sorry, must have fat-fingered it while scrolling. Took it back!

No problem, kinda figured that was it. Thanks for fixin.

• Options
    PTDawgPTDawg Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Alumni Hall has some of the standard Nike, Cutter & Buck, etc stuff. However, some of it has things like alternate logos. My favorite logo on actually the old style standing bulldog (not the weird one that was around for part of the 90's). They have shirts with that and other logos as well

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The book store in Athens is of course loaded. Went back during the summer and with the students out of town it wasn't crowded at all. I imagine now though that it's pretty packed.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@chiefdog said:
    So I am looking to stock up for the new season. I stumbled upon thesevensix.com and it's obviously run by a UGA fan/grad from Nashville but they have a ton of trendy UGA stuff. Anybody else out there got a website/store that they get good non-mainstream stuff from? I ain't looking to find the Nike/Cutter&Buck/major brand stuff. I want to look different on gameday.

I'm looking for the hat like Quay Walker put on at his commitment. I've looked to no avail, Help please.

(the sevensix link yields nothing - provide the correct one?)

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@FirePlugDawg said:

@chiefdog said:

I'm looking for the hat like Quay Walker put on at his commitment. I've looked to no avail, Help please.

I bet Mark Richt has a bunch left over he’d sell you cheap

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,173 mod
  • Options
    dawgwood82dawgwood82 Posts: 202 ✭✭✭ Junior

I want more stuff with the new logo. I've found like 3 pretty basic hats and maybe 2 shirts.

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

https://www.bkstr.com/georgiastore/home?demoKey=d&cm_mmc=RisePaidSearch--NonBrndSearchSchool%20Specific%20Univ%20of%20GeorgiaExact--Google-_-Store%2095&adcampaigngroup=Bookstore_General&kw=uga+bookstore&AdCampaign=EFOL_95_Bookstore_Search_NonBrnd_Univ+of+Georgia_Exact_General&Adgroup=Book+Store&Source=AdWords&gclick=EAIaIQobChMIhcWLgZnq3AIVW0wNCh2ftQnBEAAYASAAEgJh3fD_BwE&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhcWLgZnq3AIVW0wNCh2ftQnBEAAYASAAEgJh3fD_BwE

The above is the link for the bookstore. ( I think ) If you can't find it there then your going to have a tough time finding whatever your looking for.

On a side note a few years ago I got some paper towels with a bulldawg logo on them, I believe they came from Kroger. Haven't been able to find them anywhere since then. If anyone knows where I can get them I would appreciate the info.

• Options
    josh31533josh31533 Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

I really like the vintage style t-shirts from 47 brand, original retro brand and distant replays. Can’t find any new stuff from them though. Looked around on their websites and they don’t even list UGA in their team drop down menus anymore (at least that I could see a couple days ago). Really hope UGA hasn’t severed ties with those companies.

• Options
    milldawg007milldawg007 Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

Onward Reserve has the best game day polos IMO. They are dry fit performance so you stay as cool as possible and they are pretty fresh on the eyes as well.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

@chiefdog said:

This is the closest I could find, doesn’t have the flat top. The identical one was sold out on another site.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Logofit-University-Of-Georgia-Logo-Angler-Straw-Safari-Hat-Black/839061879?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1430&adid=22222222228237538877&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=283905918642&wl4=pla-476694624188&wl5=9011161&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112561799&wl11=online&wl12=839061879&wl13=&veh=sem

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

@Teddy said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@chiefdog said:

This is the closest I could find, doesn’t have the flat top. The identical one was sold out on another site.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Logofit-University-Of-Georgia-Logo-Angler-Straw-Safari-Hat-Black/839061879?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1430&adid=22222222228237538877&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=283905918642&wl4=pla-476694624188&wl5=9011161&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112561799&wl11=online&wl12=839061879&wl13=&veh=sem

The correct model would be the tournament (aka, gambler) if it is a Logofit brand. But like you said it is OOS. The one below has a red band, while Quay is rockin' the black band. Thank you for the effort.

https://dawghut.com/Georgia-Bulldogs-Tournament-Straw-Gambler-Hat-p/ah-sg.htm

• Options
    chiefdogchiefdog Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

@FirePlugDawg said:

@chiefdog said:

https://www.thesevensix.com/
    Respect the Specs shirt
    Pressure is a Privilege shirt etc.