Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Up or down on the inflatable basketball Dawg?

greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Up or down on the inflatable basketball Dawg? 36 votes

Yes, this inflatable mascot strikes fear in to opponents and is good with kids.
19%
Dawg88savvydawgMitchDBengalDawgUGAJ0Ebenjaminwgreggsauceddawg 7 votes
No, Hairy Dawg gets the job done and this balloon looks ridiculous.
47%
BamaDawgReeldawgCharlestowneDawgmattmd2CZCashvilleDawgBiffLowmanpippin888insertusernamehereBoroDawggadawginpagreygoose01greshamdiscoPeachCoDawgbrentwilsonamacdad101RobbieRob14GoDawgs1234 17 votes
It would be ok if he were filled with helium and floated off in to the wild blue yonder.
33%
DirtDawgmleeVaBeachDawgPigeonsdhutchi9ForestryDawgchristopherulespgjacksonDawg1419SoFL_DawgDobroMattInOzgeorgiaflyer 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    ForestryDawgForestryDawg Posts: 29,302 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    It would be ok if he were filled with helium and floated off in to the wild blue yonder.

His name is Spike and he has a bad habit of sneaking up on fans as they watch basketball/gymnastics. While entertaining to watch other people suffer, you do dread the day that he creeps up on you.

• Options
    UGAJ0EUGAJ0E Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited August 2018

I'm scared just looking at him now and were on the same side! Also, I've now learned that he can sneak up on you like a ninja.

There's really only one correct choice here when you think about it

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like a Walmart Christmas yard inflatable.

• Options
    DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@UGAJ0E said:

Pop it?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,884 mod

I kind of want one

• Options

I think Jackie Moon used an inflatable mascot like this when he owned the Flint Tropics.

• Options
    DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@UGAJ0E said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WQfZYacEAw&t=1s

Give it the Autopilot role when they remake Airplane?

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I know a kid who was Spike and it was a huge help to him in college, don't know why but he loved doing it.

• Options
    PeachCoDawgPeachCoDawg Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited August 2018

@DirtDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WQfZYacEAw&t=1s

Give it the Autopilot role when they remake Airplane?

Lol. I think I heard they are remaking Airplane. Might be wrong. They remake every movie now. I guess the writers have ran out of ideas

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There has to be another way! Oh my!

• Options
    sauceddawgsauceddawg Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

no love for spike huh?

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

An amusing pixel on the vast electronic canvas that is collegiate sports (when televised - pixels, right? - of course).

• Options
    amacdad101amacdad101 Posts: 195 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Future Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon..Super sized.....Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    I kind of want one

@Kasey I think you know I love you bro! But, you do get that this is an inflatable doll? B)

• Options

There have been movies made about blow up dolls wearing spikes other than Airplane, but that’s a story for another board.

• Options
    DobroMattInOzDobroMattInOz Posts: 213 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited August 2018

@ForestryDawg said:
    His name is Spike and he has a bad habit of sneaking up on fans as they watch basketball/gymnastics. While entertaining to watch other people suffer, you do dread the day that he creeps up on you.

Ha! Did he ever sneak up on you? It’d be awesome to see Hairy and Spike duke it out. My pick: Hairy