Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

GRADUATE ALREADY???

VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

THANKS BOYS AND GIRLS

Comments

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Obviously I’m rather new but I haven’t figured out how the promotions work. By number of posts? Posts plus upvotes minus downvotes? Or just arbitrary? Not that it matters. Just curious.

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know Grauduate = 1,000 points, but how points are earned is beyond me.

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man I've been here since Jan. 2017 still tryna make senior lmao

• Options

@Acrum21 said:

Just shows how hard of a worker I am from 7-5:30 lmao

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,173 mod
    edited August 2018

@Acrum21 said:

Been here since DAY 1 and just made senior. Need to do like some others and start threads over and over on the same subject with different wording

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgnms said:

@Acrum21 said:

Been here since DAY 1 and just made senior. Need to do like some others and start threads over and over on they same subject with different wording

Threads are worth extra pts.. You shouldn't told me that. I'll be throwinem out like a clown throwing candy in a parade

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

@dawgnms said:

@Acrum21 said:

Been here since DAY 1 and just made senior. Need to do like some others and start threads over and over on they same subject with different wording

Threads are worth extra pts.. You shouldn't told me that. I'll be throwinem out like a clown throwing candy in a parade

I really didn't know this either. I guess my countdown has paid off lol

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

@dawgnms said:

@Acrum21 said:

Out of my now 540 posts I have started 1 thread lol......when you start em be sure to be redundant so you will fit in

• Options

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@RPMdawg said:

@dawgnms said:

@Acrum21 said:

I really didn't know this either. I guess my countdown has paid off lol

I think I will just keep to my snarky comments.....it is what I do best

• Options

@dawgnms said:

@RPMdawg said:

@dawgnms said:

@Acrum21 said:

Out of my now 540 posts I have started 1 thread lol......when you start em be sure to be redundant so you will fit in

I will. I've only started one, yesterday. I promised to have a better one the next time. Screw that

• Options

@DawgBones said:
    So what comes after Graduate?
    Go get a Job?

I'll take a job at Dawgnation..

• Options
    tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

congrats. I can say I knew you when

• Options

@DawgBones said:
    Go get a Job?

You get to stock Chaney's Toms machine up in the booth

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

@dawgnms said:

@DawgBones said:
    Go get a Job?

Whoa, that sounds like a full-time job!

• Options

@dawgnms said:

@DawgBones said:
    Go get a Job?

My dad actually worked for Toms way back when. I've done my share of stocking tater chips.

• Options

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@dawgnms said:

@DawgBones said:
    Go get a Job?

My dad actually worked for Toms way back when. I've done my share of stocking tater chips.

Tater chips. Absolute correct pronunciation down here in the South. Here here

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@dawgnms said:

@DawgBones said:
    Go get a Job?

Tater chips. Absolute correct pronunciation down here in the South. Here here

He then moved on to Little Debbie. How I'm not big as a house I'll never know.

• Options

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@dawgnms said:

@DawgBones said:
    Go get a Job?

When I moved back to Valdosta I worked for Wildes Vending who was also the Tom's distributor there, had the Route at VSU, when school was in I made a h e l l of a commission