Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Totally off topic....but

ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just got off the phone with a "customer service" representative. Acted like she was doing me a favor resolving their F up. Just wanted to vent. Thanks for taking the time to read my anger.

Comments

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,175 mod

point fodder lol

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @ugaforever you related to @WCDawg ?

We're psychic twins.

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,175 mod

@WCDawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @ugaforever you related to @WCDawg ?

We're psycho twins.

Fixed that for you lol

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ugaforever said:
    Just got off the phone with a "customer service" representative. Acted like she was doing me a favor resolving their F up. Just wanted to vent. Thanks for taking the time to read my anger.

There is an Off Topic category. You found the General category. THis ^^ (does, but doesn't) belong in the OT category.

Suggestion: If you want to vent, give details and try to add humor, irony, pathos or something to grab attention. Better yet, even though loneliness is nothing to ridicule, I further suggest trying to get out and meet people. There are probably some customer service persons that get abused daily and would like to share experiences with someone. A tip is to let them speak first.

• Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Did you speak with the manager?