Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Interview with Kirby Smart

cibrahimcibrahim Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman
edited August 2018 in General

My son, who is obsessed with UGA football, had an assignment to document a three question interview with their hero. He chose, of course, Kirby Smart. Attached is his imaginary interview with Kirby Smart that he asked me to share with Dawg Nation. (His dream is to work for Dawg Nation and then SEC network as an analyst).

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Wow! He will be so excited to see this when he gets home from school!! Thank you so much!
    Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Excellent job! If he wants to work in journalism, send him to the UGA’s Grady College. It’s a top 3 j-school in the country with an unbelievable network all over the world. If he can dream it he can do it!

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good job... and even better questions ... I liked the social media question, totally out of the blue.

• Options
    DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@cibrahim said:
    My son, who is obsessed with UGA football, had an assignment to document a three question interview with their hero. He chose, of course, Kirby Smart. Attached is his imaginary interview...

@cibrahim - you're in the tunning for Dad of the Year!

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@allyw said:
    Excellent job! If he wants to work in journalism, send him to the UGA’s Grady College. It’s a top 3 j-school in the country with an unbelievable network all over the world. If he can dream it he can do it!

Hopefully he'll be a five star DB to boot.

• Options

Thank you all! I am sharing these with Sammy, who is so excited!! (Like he said, I do not allow him on not social media).

Thanks, @DirtDawg...but his dad may not like me stealing his title, but I’d be happy to be in the running for mom of the year, lol!

@allyw He wants to be a sports analyst, so he will definitely have to look into the journalism school...though he is just in middle school, so things may change, lol. UGA has always had a great journalism school, so here’s hoping!!

• Options

@JayDog
    Little chance of that, he is a swimmer, so maybe he’ll be a Swim Dawg!!