Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Told my Girl if UGA doesn't win I'd....

ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

finally cut my wig and shave off my beard. I feel like all my fur is more than safe. As long as UGA doesn't turn the ball over, I believe the Dawgs will win big by pulling away in the second half.

Comments

• Options
    DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The chicken coup with be hyped up the first quarter, then quickly be silenced. Final score: 35-7

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pics if she gets her way before and after

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

I told my wife we will put a pool in if Georgia loses. That’s how confident we will win.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:
    I told my wife we will put a pool in if Georgia loses. That’s how confident we will win.

woah.

• Options
    DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

@JRT812 said:

Sounds like she’s in a win-win position. She might even be pulling for the upset. At least tell her she’s hand digging it or something.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,883 mod

@JRT812 said:

Gunite or vinyl?

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pool or pond? Pond would be better for me.

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I asked my wife to shave HER beard if Georgia wins. Yes, I'm in the Dawg house...

• Options

@Kasey said:

@JRT812 said:

Gunite or vinyl?

• Options

@moos said:
    I asked my wife to shave HER beard if Georgia wins. Yes, I'm in the Dawg house...

I was there last week and let me say my dawg house is not as nice as UGA’s.

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

There are pools and then there are pools....

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

@FirePlugDawg said:

@JRT812 said:

There are pools and then there are pools....

Had a blow up pool similar to that when my daughter was young. Had an armadillo in the yard one nite tearing up grass. Shot it. Anyone ever shot one knows. It went to flipping around right in the pool. Popped it. Had to invest in another pool. Lol. Sorry my story of the day

• Options
    jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Told my girl if we lose I’m burning down the house

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jay_kubzz said:

For real or the song. Lol

• Options
    jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

@jay_kubzz said:

I really told her that lol, she called me a psycho. I said no I just hate the coccks

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jay_kubzz said:

@RPMdawg said:

@jay_kubzz said:

I really told her that lol, she called me a psycho. I said no I just hate the coccks

I resemble err resent that remark lol.