Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Business meeting in Woodstock next week!

pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Woohoo! Got a meeting in N. Atlanta next week. Haven't been back to GA in a couple of years. Good opportunity to stock up on some UGA gear. Around the Panhandle, everything is all Bama and Auburn with a little FSU and LSU thrown in. I've always thought it was strange that in this area there is more LSU stuff than UGA. LA is three states over...GA is right there.

Comments

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My son is in Mississippi and sends me most of my UGA gear. Can't find it anywhere in VA or NC.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@pgjackson said:
    Woohoo! Got a meeting in N. Atlanta next week. Haven't been back to GA in a couple of years. Good opportunity to stock up on some UGA gear. Around the Panhandle, everything is all Bama and Auburn with a little FSU and LSU thrown in. I've always thought it was strange that in this area there is more LSU stuff than UGA. LA is three states over...GA is right there.

I think it’s bc LSU is the college of choice for that area on the redneck riviera

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Downtown Woodstock dun blowed up, if you haven't been in a while.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@pgjackson said:

I hear ya pg bro. Nashville is the same way. It’s a melting pot of people. Nashville only caters to who is winning and who has the majority of fans. They go hand in hand. Apparently, Nashville is full of relatives of Paul Bryant or relatives of relatives of Paul Bryant. Every Bama fan I see has been a fan from day 1

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

I hear ya pg bro. Nashville is the same way. It’s a melting pot of people. Nashville only caters to who is winning and who has the majority of fans. They go hand in hand. Apparently, Nashville is full of relatives of Paul Bryant or relatives of relatives of Paul Bryant. Every Bama fan I see has been a fan from day 1

kind of like the 19,245.874 people who say they were at Woodstock.

@donm said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

It was a big event

@donm said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

I'd be interested to know if more people claim to have been at Woodstock or claim they have seen Citizen Kane.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@donm said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

It was a big event

a REALLY big sheewww.

@moos said:

@donm said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

I'd be interested to know if more people claim to have been at Woodstock or claim they have seen Citizen Kane.

This Kane citizen of Knox county?

@JRT812 said:

@moos said:

@donm said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

Orsen Wells didn't age well...

@moos said:

@JRT812 said:

@moos said:

@donm said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

Steroids can do that

@JRT812 said:

@moos said:

@JRT812 said:

@moos said:

@donm said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

Steroids can do that

Rosebud is a sled

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@pgjackson said:

I think it’s bc LSU is the college of choice for that area on the redneck riviera

Probably, plus the Saints are the "local" team here. Nobody around here gives a crap about the Dolphins or Bucks or Jags. It's all about the Saints.

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

My company's regional HQ is in Birmingham. The President is the grandson of Bear Bryant. It's a big deal. Bama's new QB commit is the son of our President.

• BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@moos said:

@donm said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

I got backstage and met them. I have about 6 more pictures left and I will get the film developed. I'll post the pics when I get them back from Fotomat.

@pgjackson said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

My company's regional HQ is in Birmingham. The President is the grandson of Bear Bryant. It's a big deal. Bama's new QB commit is the son of our President.

Woah woah woah pg bro.... you will be in the presence of bama’s finest. Remember a firm handshake, look them in the eye, yes ma’am’s and no sir’s. Refrain from a go dawgs being let out. Georgia is not worthy yet

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

Woah woah woah pg bro.... you will be in the presence of bama’s finest. Remember a firm handshake, look them in the eye, yes ma’am’s and no sir’s. Refrain from a go dawgs being let out. Georgia is not worthy yet

Ha! They knew I was a Dawg fan and still hired me. I'm working on our Atlanta branch to hook me up with some home game tickets.

@pgjackson said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

@JRT812 said:

@pgjackson said:

Ha! They knew I was a Dawg fan and still hired me. I'm working on our Atlanta branch to hook me up with some home game tickets.

Get after it pg bro!