Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Sanford Stadium Upgrades

mwilsonmwilson Posts: 42 ✭✭ Sophomore

So I went to the opening game against Austin Peay and really enjoyed the new entrance with Kirby and SEC Champions pictures in gate 10 where they come through the Dawg Walk. The video board looks nice and the sound system is 100 times better! Wanted to see what everyone else thought and what else can be done?

Comments

• Options
    skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We need the corridors around the restrooms and concessions areas expanded , its too tight and clogged , coming and going, and at half, more restrooms , better food . I rate our behind the seats experience behind others, Even the barn has better food and areas behind the seats, Also allow fans to leave at half, and come back in with your ticket, they do this at Clemson, great deal, you can go out to your tail gate , re hydrate , snack on preferred foods, catch up on scores and games on something bigger than your hand. I’ve never understood why we have never allowed this , at least since 1980 . Maybe they are afraid the stadium will be empty 3rd Q .... probably valid

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Did the "host welcome/help group" have any impact, make an impression?