I haven’t posted on this forum a lot. But I certainly read everything. As we all feel that this team has very high standards based off of LAST YEARS success and the potential talent level of all players on this team. We truly are blessed to be in a position to to be were we are at. Look around the league we could have a lot of other problems.
I sit hear and read posts about rushing statistics, defense line play, wide receivers and just recently a article about Fromm. I can honestly say that I am shocked by some of the comments. WR rushes aren’t rushes, people being in slumps, over analyzing passing plays, and lack of yardage in rushing attempts. Last time I checked these kids play there yams off and win. So what is there really to complain about. So for all the people out there nit picking about this ridiculous stuff. We won and will continue to win and grow as a new team this year. Do what ever it takes to win.
They won as a team!! Stop being so negative.