Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What is Adam Sasser alleged to have shouted at Justin Fields ?

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is shocking if true.
He is being investigated by UGA for allegedly shouting racial slurs at Justin during The Tenn. game.
sometimes I think we're moving backward in this country.

If anybody can confirm what the supposed language was without fully using banned words, please do so.

Comments

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Put the n word in " is being reported

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If it's true then its unacceptable. I wouldn't say we are going backward. I would like to think that we are always moving forward. Unfortunately no matter how far forward we go, it will never be totally stopped.

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

How insane was that if confirmed ?
    He had to have at least considered he was in front of many sets of ears.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

Supposedly he was asked to stop twice. Laughed it off and continued

• Options
    skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a disappointment ! This drunk idiot just handed our recruiting competition some ammo , if he has a scholarship it needs to be rescinded, kicked off the baseball team, kicked out of school, and bared from campus and all UGA sporting events for life , and.... charged and prosecuted for hate speech .... this fool needs to pay for this embarrassment , Gees big recruiting weekend , otherwise great game atmosphere, J Fields having a great day playing and now this crap ..... I’m #$&***% off !,,

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

He confirmed I suspect he's finished at UGA.

• Options
    skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Here’s what CKS said
    https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/kirby-smart-comments-on-alleged-racial-remarks-made-by-georgia-baseball-player-toward-justin-fields/

If I was this dumb A , I would have left town, someone could be waiting with that big black “ Hit Stick” BB just around the next corner

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

Dont know that he confirmed he did it. That is what is being told by someone there. They posted it on a school forum or such. It's on Saturday down south

• Options
    dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What a d u m b a s s.

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

Dont know that he confirmed he did it. That is what is being told by someone there. They posted it on a school forum or such. It's on Saturday down south

I know McGarity has confirmed there is an investigation going on. Hopefully it's a misidentification and some drunk yahoo with no affiliation with the school is the culprit.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

I know McGarity has confirmed there is an investigation going on. Hopefully it's a misidentification and some drunk yahoo with no affiliation with the school is the culprit.

Yes

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

S-tupid kid says s-tupid things. Slap him across the face and let’s move on.

Everybody getting outraged over anything they can find really gets old.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I go to Greenbrier HS (where Adam graduated from) so a lot of people have been talking about. I heard someone tell me that he said "put in my n****" it's still not justifiable but if this be the case I think he is referring to Justin as a friend

• Options
    edited October 2018

@levander said:
    S-tupid kid says s-tupid things. Slap him across the face and let’s move on.

Everybody getting outraged over anything they can find really gets old.

Edit, let's see what the facts are, then I'll respond.

• Options

@brentwilson said:
    I go to Greenbrier HS (where Adam graduated from) so a lot of people have been talking about. I heard someone tell me that he said "put in my n****" it's still not justifiable but if this be the case I think he is referring to Justin as a friend

I think the girl reporting she was there did say something like" you cant say it if you're not one of us". So that would sound plausible

• Options

@brentwilson said:

If that was the context it's a very different thing.
    If it turns out he wasn't intending to insult Fields, it would just be a **** thing, not something to warrant severe punishment.

• Options
    JesupdawgJesupdawg Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

@brentwilson said:

I think the girl reporting she was there did say something like" you cant say it if you're not one of us". So that would sound plausible

This is what gets me African American kids will call each other that all the time then get mad when their white friends say it... don’t make sense

• Options

@Jesupdawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@brentwilson said:

This is what gets me African American kids will call each other that all the time then get mad when their white friends say it... don’t make sense

I think it degrades communities to use the word..period.
    I sort of get the distinction though. I'm glad I don't have to hear yahoos using the word like in the bad old days.

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@RPMdawg said:

@brentwilson said:

First of all I don't use the word and I believe that if it's as offensive to the a large segment of our population than it should not be used by others. Saying that I don't think that it's okay for one segment of the population to say it and tell everyone else that they can't. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I do not like the idea though of limiting free speech, and NO ONE should be arrested for exercising their right to free speech as outlined in the bill of rights. It's the first amendment for a reason.

• Options

@Lefty13 said:

@RPMdawg said:

@brentwilson said:

First of all I don't use the word and I believe that if it's as offensive to the a large segment of our population than it should not be used by others. Saying that I don't think that it's okay for one segment of the population to say it and tell everyone else that they can't. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I do not like the idea though of limiting free speech, and NO ONE should be arrested for exercising their right to free speech as outlined in the bill of rights. It's the first amendment for a reason.

I think for the most part we poor overburdened white folk need to get over ourselves.
    If blacks don't want whites using the n-word...where's the injury ?