- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Four ways to a successful first season for Tom Crean .
Georgia basketball team starts it's season Friday against Savannah State .Here are four things to look for this season if Georgia has any shoot at becoming a post-season team. 1) Over all Guard play . From the improvement of Turtle Jackson to finding a true point guard and everyone improving their 3 point percentage ,Crean should be what the dogs need here.
2) Rebounding margin . With the emphasis now on a full court game can the dogs hold their own with the big boys of their conference,on the boards .
3) Cutting down on the turnovers . So far in two Exh games the dogs have turn it over on average 17 times .
4)Playing tougher in winning time . My number one problem with Mark Foxx's coaching was how his teams seemed to play in the clutch . They always seemed tight and never loose .That should also change with Tom Crean being here ...