Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

I went to Krogers to buy corn flakes, but I didn't have an id on me...

24

Comments

  • riverdawg7905riverdawg7905 Posts: 24 ✭✭ Sophomore

    Grits will solve the the cereal problem.

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @riverdawg7905 said:
    Grits will solve the the cereal problem.

    @riverdawg7905 said:
    Grits will solve the the cereal problem.

    You need a special license to buy those things.

  • CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @riverdawg7905 said:
    Grits will solve the the cereal problem.

    Mmmm. Grits.

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Catfish said:

    @riverdawg7905 said:
    Grits will solve the the cereal problem.

    Mmmm. Grits.

    I think we need a giant wall made out of grits around Georgia to keep the Alabama rabble out.

  • riverdawg7905riverdawg7905 Posts: 24 ✭✭ Sophomore

    I used to work up north a lot and I would tell my northern brothers that when you get down south to tell the the waitress you want 1 grit to try.

  • BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Catfish said:

    @riverdawg7905 said:
    Grits will solve the the cereal problem.

    Mmmm. Grits.

    Garlic, cheese grits.........nom

  • BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @12ed said:

    @WCDawg said:

    @Catfish said:

    @riverdawg7905 said:
    Grits will solve the the cereal problem.

    Mmmm. Grits.

    I think we need a giant wall made out of grits around Georgia to keep the Alabama rabble out.

    They'd just eat their way through faster than you could say Honey boo boo

    Gotta make it out of cracklin bread

  • PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    why does Kroger get an unnecessary "S" placed on the end of it?

    gonna head to walmarts

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

    @Bigcalidawg said:

    @YaleDawg said:

    @Bigcalidawg said:
    Different states have different laws. Do y’all have to pay for grocery bags?

    There's a state law somewhere mandating consumer payment for grocery bags?

    In Sacramento County, it’s a dime for each paper bag and a quarter for plastic.

    But, it is only 2 cents / bag for paper bags made from old growth sequoia trees. It has its priorities right: emphasis on locally sourced!

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @PharmDawg2054 said:
    why does Kroger get an unnecessary "S" placed on the end of it?

    gonna head to walmarts

    Walmarty in my neck o the woods.

  • Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @PharmDawg2054 said:
    why does Kroger get an unnecessary "S" placed on the end of it?

    gonna head to walmarts

    Out here in the country its walmarks

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

    @Bigcalidawg said:
    Ok, I’ll take the heat on this, but are you serious? You can’t buy a pack of gum without an I’d?

    Oh, yeah, this: When I read "corn flakes", my mind immediately goes to "pack of gum". There is something about a maize derivative that my steel trap mind associates with chicle derived mouth rubber. Odd? Well both maize and chicle are New World (western hemisphere) natives. That's how my mind works too, @Bigcalidawg !

  • PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Dawg1419 said:

    @PharmDawg2054 said:
    why does Kroger get an unnecessary "S" placed on the end of it?

    gonna head to walmarts

    Out here in the country its walmarks

    wallyworld for me

  • DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Bigcalidawg said:

    @YaleDawg said:

    @Bigcalidawg said:
    Different states have different laws. Do y’all have to pay for grocery bags?

    There's a state law somewhere mandating consumer payment for grocery bags?

    In Sacramento County, it’s a dime for each paper bag and a quarter for plastic.

    So... while you're paying for your groceries, someone asks you if you want a dime bag? That's awesome!

  • EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Why is a political post on dawgnation?all it does is show how sm are really racist and the only reason yall like the blk players is bc they can run fast.nobody cares about who you voted for on when it comes to the Dawgs.

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @EricDawgs1 said:
    Why is a political post on dawgnation?all it does is show how sm are really racist and the only reason yall like the blk players is bc they can run fast.nobody cares about who you voted for on when it comes to the Dawgs.

    sm = sado-masochists? Doesn't surprise me that SMs are racists, but I doubt all are. That would severely limit the fun pool - sado or maso wise. Just sayin'.

  • AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @EricDawgs1 said:
    Why is a political post on dawgnation?all it does is show how sm are really racist and the only reason yall like the blk players is bc they can run fast.nobody cares about who you voted for on when it comes to the Dawgs.

    sm = sado-masochists? Doesn't surprise me that SMs are racists, but I doubt all are. That would severely limit the fun pool - sado or maso wise. Just sayin'.

    I think sm is just short-hand for "some."

    I wonder if people who write like this recognize that the message they send is that their time is more valuable than ours? Apparently it's not worth their time to write properly, but they're happy to waste the extra time we have to spend trying to sift through and decipher their random/lazy abbreviations, spelling, spacing, punctuation, etc.

    With that said, I'm all for keeping political posts off of DN, and I'm glad we have @12ed around to mock those who insist on being political.

  • PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

    @EricDawgs1 said:
    Why is a political post on dawgnation?all it does is show how sm are really racist and the only reason yall like the blk players is bc they can run fast.nobody cares about who you voted for on when it comes to the Dawgs.

    Eric, let me be Frank instead of Perro for a minute. IMHO, that sort of post is worse than WC's political posts (jokes). And, that's pretty bad! Why is that the other side always has to be racist? If a guy makes a good counterpoint to an argument, he is a racist? Us against them may be good politics for the left (maybe not), but it's bad for the future of our republic. Do you really think racists would cheer for these kids, follow every tweet and utterance on recruiting, and follow them years into their NFL careers? Some of these guys know more about the UGA kids than their own kids. That isn't the way racists behave.

  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @YaleDawg said:

    @Bigcalidawg said:
    Ok, I’ll take the heat on this, but are you serious? You can’t buy a pack of gum without an I’d?

    Issa joke

    From a sad, but true source.

  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @12ed said:

    @YaleDawg said:

    @riverdawg7905 said:
    You should have tried to buy corn flakes in another county.

    The wall will protect our cereal from the caravans. Brick/Mortar 2020

    Senator Harris aptly compared the perceptions of ICE and the KKK. Cuz frick yea, they're like, exactly the same, like, perceptually.

    Inhumane laws restricting immigration across imaginary man-made borders are a discriminatory crime against humanity.

    Avenatti/Beto 2020 Save America From Everything (SAFE)

    You got your customary undeserved DV from me...but I LIKE that acronmym - SAFE - that would for a mere mortal deserve a lot of UVs.

Sign In or Register to comment.