Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The Camp Fire is shaping up as our worst natural disaster since Katrina..

Comments

• Options
    HRDHRD Posts: 32 ✭✭ Sophomore

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

American politics in 2018....Never miss an opportunity to be a complete dick.

Okay, now I’m confused, What does being critical of someone’s raking abilities have to do with politics?

Stay confused or figure it out.

It has nothing to do with it, does it?

Apparently it does over in California. Hot-button issue #1.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

Okay, now I’m confused, What does being critical of someone’s raking abilities have to do with politics?

I'm done with this.

Good, because you really weren’t making any sense.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

You're either ill informed or intellectually dishonest, either way, it's not my concern.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

You're either ill informed or intellectually dishonest, either way, it's not my concern.

Being that you were the one doing the "informing", I'm going to agree with the former and say that, yes, he is "ill informed".

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

Well, I started commenting in here asking, what does raking have to do with politics? So I was trying to become informed. But apparently to some folk (usually I use an ‘s’ in the end of that word, but it’s not appropriate here) trying to become informed is behavior to be mocked and down-voted.

• Options
    edited November 2018

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

Well, I started commenting in here asking, what does raking have to do with politics? So I was trying to become informed. But apparently to some folk (usually I use an ‘s’ in the end of that word, but it’s not appropriate here) trying to become informed is behavior to be mocked and down-voted.

I don't trust your motives or objectivity in the least bit on this subject, I won't be dragged down a rabbit hole.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

I don't trust your motives or objectivity in the least bit on this subject, I won't be dragged down a rabbit hole.

What's a rabbit hole have to do with raking leaves? Is that some kind of new political innuendo, sir?

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

Will you cut it out with the paranoid/schizophrenic shtick and just spit it out what it is that makes you think raking has to do with politics?

• Options
    benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

Its cause trump blamed the fires on a lack of raking right?

• Options
    edited November 2018

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

Will you cut it out with the paranoid/schizophrenic shtick and just spit it out what it is that makes you think raking has to do with politics?

I don't owe you a thing. end of discussion.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

I know owe you a thing. end of discussion.

This discussion is over when you quit responding, sir. Not a moment before. Do you read me???

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

Good, because you really weren’t making any sense whatsoever.

• Options

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

Look, if I believed you really have no idea, no context to what has been going on, I'd be glad to get into this, but I think you do, I think you have absolutely no willingness to admit anything. I see this constantly in today's political climate when it comes to this particular person. So forgive me or don't, I'm not going to indulge your agenda.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

Look, if I believed you really have no idea, no context to what has been going on, I'd be glad to get into this, but I think you do, I think you have absolutely no willingness to admit anything. I see this constantly in today's political climate when it comes to this particular person. So forgive me or don't, I'm not going to indulge your agenda.

So what you’re trying to tell me is the paranoid/schizophrenic thing isn’t a shtick?

• Options

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

So what you’re trying to tell me is the paranoid/schizophrenic thing isn’t a shtick?

Alrighty, I'm done with you..period, not just for this conversation.

• Options
    edited November 2018

I would just like to apologize to the good people of California for WC’s bizarre antics in this thread. I assure you he meant well by starting this thread.

The American people are behind you and support you in your efforts to recover from this travesty. We all support you, regardless of any political persuasion.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

I'm done with this.

Alrighty, I'm done with you..period, not just for this conversation.

Sir, you aren't done with him until you quit responding to his posts.

Get your personalities in check and force them to work toward a common goal.

• Options

@WCDawg

What the **** man?

Why are you downvoting a diplomatic effort to get past the petty quibbling in this thread?

That’s as good as I can do. I’m not a diplomatic pro or anything like that.

• Options

@WCDawg

Undo that down vote.

• Options

You know, just when you start to like WC... then he turns on you!

Looks like I’ve got another DV stalker.

Where is YaleDog? Why isn’t he DV’ing me in this thread too?