Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

hi there...hi everyone

vincitygialam123vincitygialam123 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

I am a new member, so I do not have a friend. You can make friends with me. I want to learn more.

Thank you.

vin

Comments

• tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't want to be your friend

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Hey Vin!

Welcome to the forum! So glad to have you! I will be friends with you! What kinda of things to you enjoy? I like Georgia football! My favorite player is Jake Fields Junior! Who’s is your?

kAsEy

• benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My favorite player is Memecole Hardman Jr.

tud gurley is still mine

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@PharmDawg2054 said:
    tud gurley is still mine

Isn’t it Tud Girly?

@Kasey said:

@PharmDawg2054 said:
    tud gurley is still mine

Isn’t it Tud Girly?

i'll never spell the legends last name incorrectly, but the first name is fair game

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

Pat Dooley is the best coach Uga has ever had

Oh and again much ty

• kelly_bkelly_b Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought it was pretty cool when that UGA pitcher hit that bull w/ the baseball and made Crash Davis angry.

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia man strong meet Russian woman blue pill make Dawgs plunder Death Valley.

Hot dog!

• JMFDJMFD Posts: 219 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have friends i dont have time for now. Go spam FB for that ish.

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bigcalidawg said:
    Georgia man strong meet Russian woman blue pill make Dawgs plunder Death Valley.

Hot dog!

Man, I do love a great hotdog!

• kelly_bkelly_b Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I say I say what's that ya say? Hot Dog or Corn Dog? Why, why I just love you guys. I just love you.

• tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My favorite team is the georgia bullfrogs. Favorite player is Brett Fromm. I cant be friends with someone named vincity because im married and you sound like a stripper.

• Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Call Mr Rogers.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can you by any chance let us know how to make 1000s of dollars a day from home? I'm asking for a friend...