Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Thoughts on WCDawg

bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WC think he’s God’s gift to the forum so let’s find out. Made it anonymous so WCDawg can’t attack you for thinking he’s annoying.

Thoughts on WCDawg 29 votes

WCDawg is a thoughtful reasonable poster
17% 5 votes
WCDawg is an annoying cancer who spits vitriol at anyone who disagrees with him
13% 4 votes
I don’t really care
68% 20 votes

Comments

• 706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@jay_kubzz said:
    Is this forum for dog fans or is it for middle school like drama from a bunch of adults acting like 12 year old girls?

****. I became that guy. You’re right. I’m done.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anybody can review the OP's posts, he has no credibility with any sane poster.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WCDawg? Never heard of her.

• PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yall are ruining the forum. I'm not kidding. Please knock it off.

@Pigeons said:
    Somewhere between one and two. Sometimes I read posts and I say to my self "Who the **** wrote that terrible post" and read then OPs name. It's usually WCDawg. However, he does post things from time to time that I agree with and I have to do a double take when I read his name.

I just think he's very opinionated and I generally disagree with his opinions. That doesn't make him a bad poster. If everyone agreed all the time this place would be boring.

My goal is not to be pleasant, it's not to be unpleasant either.
    We've had a group persistently dividing and undermining to promote Fields, even though in my opinion what is best for the young man is for pressure to be taken off and he be allowed to develop at his own pace.
    I'll never apologize for being combative to counter the insidious negativity aimed against Fromm.
    The earlier stuff about ideal CB height, I was correct, get over it.

@12ed said:

@jay_kubzz said:
    Is this forum for dog fans or is it for middle school like drama from a bunch of adults acting like 12 year old girls?

WC lives in the OP's head so much he just can't let it go. Big mad

In fairness the OP has called quite a few of us names recently.
    I don't think he has a shred of credibility.

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@jay_kubzz said:

WC lives in the OP's head so much he just can't let it go. Big mad

In fairness the OP has called quite a few of us names recently.
    I don't think he has a shred of credibility.

Yes but he hasn't made a poll about me yet. I'm jealous. I need the bad PR for solid DV karma over the next week so we can beat the chit out of kentucky

OP am I gonna have to make a joke about your sister and baylor to earn this honor

True, it's an honor of sorts.

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed I’m on the DV case lol

@PlayHurt said:

Pretty face, awful legs.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@PlayHurt said:

Pretty face, awful legs.

Or a face for radio lmao

@Dawg1419 said:

@WCDawg said:

@PlayHurt said:

Pretty face, awful legs.

Or a face for radio lmao

I'M PRETTY, PRETTY I SAY !

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow 2 whole votes I’d bet 12ed and yourself lol

• VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

this is childish. and not funny childish.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

@WCDawg said:

@PlayHurt said:

Pretty face, awful legs.

Dude, I was just kidding. I respect everyone’s opinion. May not agree with ‘em, though. That’s the beauty of it. We don’t have to agree with each other’s opinions but that doesn’t mean I hate you if you don’t agree with me. I’m on here trying to get another perspective and maybe every now and then give another perspective. Also not trying to force my opinion on anyone. In the end, we’re all Dawgs and want those W’s. And I personally don’t care if they’re u g l y or pretty. I will admit, though, Chaney is my whipping boy.

edited October 2018

@PlayHurt said:

@WCDawg said:

@PlayHurt said:

Pretty face, awful legs.

Dude, I was just kidding. I respect everyone’s opinion. May not agree with ‘em, though. That’s the beauty of it. We don’t have to agree with each other’s opinions but that doesn’t mean I hate you if you don’t agree with me. I’m on here trying to get another perspective and maybe every now and then give another perspective. Also not trying to force my opinion on anyone. In the end, we’re all Dawgs and want those W’s. And I personally don’t care if they’re u g l y or pretty. I will admit, though, Chaney is my whipping boy.

Dude, so was I, my legs are not so bad.

• tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree with some of his stuff and disagree with some stuff. but he is a much better poster than the OP

seems like both of the posters with big dawg in their SNs are morons

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PlayHurt said:

She's the one related to RuPaul.

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

@PlayHurt said:

She's the one related to RuPaul.

Nope, I did live on Rue Paul in Paris Tenn. once though.