Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Mods

ColDawgColDawg Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Is there any way that we can different sections to the forum? (Recruiting, general UGA, off topic etc.)

Comments

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Technically, we already have that.

I'd like to ask for an ignore user/post feature. It would lessen the disruptive impact of trolls.

• insertusernamehereinsertusernamehere Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You can already ignore users. Go to the full version view instead of mobile, click on the username you want to ignore, click the person icon beside message, click ignore. Done.

• ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2017

@moos said:
    Technically, we already have that.

I'd like to ask for an ignore user/post feature. It would lessen the disruptive impact of trolls.

If you go to your user account (just select your name at the top), you will see a small red icon with an arrow pointing downward just below the language

"Home / Profile / Activity".

It is to the right of my username "Reeldawg".

If you select this icon, an ignore user section will appear.

NOTE - I am using a smartphone in desktop mode. If not in full mode as @insertusernamehere advises, the little red icon won't be visible.

@ColDawg said:
    Is there any way that we can different sections to the forum? (Recruiting, general UGA, off topic etc.)

Once again, I am using a smartphone in desktop or full mode.

Scroll down to the bottom of a page and you should see "Categories".

Once selected, you can choose which section to view.

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

Sorry seeing this little late but as others have stated above Categories and Ignore User features are already in place.

Let me know if those don't work for you.

@ColDawg @moos

• ColDawgColDawg Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Thanks for the help everyone!

• srialiensrialien Posts: 13 ✭✭ Sophomore

Is there a way to have the thread show the most recent post first instead of the oldest ones first. It gets tiresome scrolling through the older post to see the newer ones. Thanks

@srialien said:
    Is there a way to have the thread show the most recent post first instead of the oldest ones first. It gets tiresome scrolling through the older post to see the newer ones. Thanks

When I go to a lengthy thread
    (The Justin Fields discussion: part 2) and select it, I am automatically taken to the last/most recent post.

I wish I could help you out.

• insertusernamehereinsertusernamehere Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@srialien said:

If you are signed it, it takes you to the comments you haven't yet read like @Reeldawg said above. If you are not signed in, you have to scroll through all to see the new ones.