Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Another big game in the peach state tonight

RobbieRob14RobbieRob14 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

Of course the Auburn game is the most important, but my alma matter, #3 West Ga, travels south to face #5 Valdosta St. tonight.
UWG’s coach won 2 national titles with Valdosta in his tenure there. The winner will win the Gulf South Conference (the SEC of D2) and the region.
This ought to be a hard-fought battle for the Peach Basket!
Go Wolves!

Comments

• DawgBiscuitDawgBiscuit Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My daughter graduated from VSU. She was on the Cheerleading Competition Squad. Therefore, we're believing for a Blazer victory. Gooooo Blazers, burn those Wolves! Likewise Gooooo Dawgs, beat those War Eagles/Tigers!

• ChopperChopper Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Go Blazers! VSU 2000...

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Been keeping up with vontae for a few years now, great back

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

@RobbieRob14 said:
    Of course the Auburn game is the most important, but my alma matter, #3 West Ga, travels south to face #5 Valdosta St. tonight.
    UWG’s coach won 2 national titles with Valdosta in his tenure there. The winner will win the Gulf South Conference (the SEC of D2) and the region.
    Go Wolves!

RR, taught there from 1981 - 2006. I know (or knew) coach Dean quite well. I'm also excited about tonight's D2 match-up. The Blazers will be tough to beat at home. What years were you there?

• RobbieRob14RobbieRob14 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

@donm said:

@RobbieRob14 said:
    Go Wolves!

RR, taught there from 1981 - 2006. I know (or knew) coach Dean quite well. I'm also excited about tonight's D2 match-up. The Blazers will be tough to beat at home. What years were you there?

I was in the business college from 09-13

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

@RobbieRob14 said:

@donm said:

@RobbieRob14 said:
    Go Wolves!

Good “meeting” you. Go Wolves. You may recall the old guy in the stands who would do the wolf howl? Good buddy of mine. Wild man.

• RobbieRob14RobbieRob14 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

@donm said:

@RobbieRob14 said:

@donm said:

@RobbieRob14 said:
    Go Wolves!

Good “meeting” you. Go Wolves. You may recall the old guy in the stands who would do the wolf howl? Good buddy of mine. Wild man.

Oh absolutely. He’s a legend of sorts. I’m glad the program has turned around since my freshman year. (1 win, 0 wins the year before)