Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

UGA Dads

bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So everyone knows about Holyfield and Swift but, Bresee’s dad looked fairly intimidating to me too. Looks like we’re recruiting 5 Star dads as well.

Comments

• dawghousedawghouse Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Was thinking the same thing when I saw his pic in Sentell's article. Looks like he could continue the tradition that misters Holyfield and Swift have started. #UGAbadassDads

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

ugabadassdads love it. Wish I fit within that category The plate slinging days are long gone. However, I have taught my 1yr old son how to eat pizza, bbq, and wings

Not sure why my previous post came in larger font haha

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

You put a hashtag in front of ugabadassdads I think

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bresee's Dad reminded me of several Marines I once served with... He certainly is one TOUGH looking son of a gun!

@bigdawg2223 said:

@JRT812 said:

Not sure how this stuff works

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@JRT812 said: