Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Darnell Wright...

Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The one recruit least talked about in the whole 2019 class albeit also being a five star . I go over the rankings list and and peek at the top uncommitted prospects and I always forget about him until I scroll over his name.
We could miss on Webb and sign Wright which would be an even bigger position of need for a replacement for Andrew Thomas. This one going all the way to February signing day. Has a visit scheduled in December to UGA

Comments

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Mia_Dade06 said:
    The one recruit least talked about in the whole 2019 class albeit also being a five star . I go over the rankings list and and peek at the top uncommitted prospects and I always forget about him until I scroll over his name.
    We could miss on Webb and sign Wright which would be an even bigger position of need for a replacement for Andrew Thomas. This one going all the way to February signing day. Has a visit scheduled in December to UGA

He’s 3rd or 4th on UGAs OL big board right now.

• Options
    edited November 2018

@georgiaboy said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:

He’s 3rd or 4th on UGAs OL big board right now.

He’s 3rd or 4th right now . He’s a prospect who isn’t signing early most likely. What happens if Webb goes elsewhere ? What’s his priority then?

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He’s behind Truss and McClendon (committed), Webb and Keegan. If one of those chooses to go elsewhere UGA MAY take him or they might only take 2 linemen. Point is, he’s not as high on the UGA board as you’d like him to be.

• Options
    edited November 2018

@georgiaboy said:
    He’s behind Truss and McClendon (committed), Webb and Keegan. If one of those chooses to go elsewhere UGA MAY take him or they might only take 2 linemen. Point is, he’s not as high on the UGA board as you’d like him to be.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out if he’s one of the few left for signing day in feb. depending on Webb and Keegan and their interest in uga which is uncertain if we get one or both .

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He'll be in hillbilly country next year